• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

1st team all Big Sky

grizindabox

DONOR
Jones, Kidder, Holmes, Gamboa

2nd team: Schmaing, Sullivan, KVA

3rd team: Henderson, Strahm, Kose, Harris

I see the MSU receiver from Billings got 1st team for the 4th year in a row. No surprise there. We missed on that kid big time.

Raider said:
I see the MSU receiver from Billings got 1st team for the 4th year in a row. No surprise there. We missed on that kid big time.

Is this a sly joke that I have missed. There are no MSU receivers on the first team. Maybe I am slow because of the cold.

SaskGriz said:
Raider said:

Is this a sly joke that I have missed. There are no MSU receivers on the first team. Maybe I am slow because of the cold.
TE Sandland

SaskGriz said:
Raider said:

Haha. I'm sure growler is over on MaroonBlood saying the same thing.

Box, I won't deny it, if the coaches in this conference don't think KVA is one of the three best LB's in this conference they're out of their mind. That's absolutely insane, and if it's because UM intentionally listed him as an ILB on the nomination form, well, that's a head-scratcher too.

I was right though, I said UM had 13 locks for AC this year, and they got 16 total. 17 if you count Ellis at two positions.

havgrizfan said:
Box, I won't deny it, if the coaches in this conference don't think KVA is one of the three best LB's in this conference they're out of their mind. That's absolutely insane, and if it's because UM intentionally listed him as an ILB on the nomination form, well, that's a head-scratcher too.

I was right though, I said UM had 13 locks for AC this year, and they got 16 total. 17 if you count Ellis at two positions.

I count 11....didn't even consider Strahm as ST player...HM still doesn't really count to me...I mean even Andrew Schmidt was HM when he barely played behind Chase...and he will even tell you it was a joke....

Back