• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Now's Your Big Chance

George Ferguson

There are some posters on Egriz, and some on BN too, that sit behind their computer and talk about how much they know about the game of football, and how good of coaches they are/could be. They have denounced both Stitt and Ash as idiots who don't know what they're doing, and some who even go as far as to say the Griz are playing the wrong quarterback. No, armchair quarterbacks are nothing knew to the game of football, but, what is new is, here there is a real chance to prove yourself right, and the rest of us who think college football coaches know more than we do, wrong.

There is a job opening at Montana State. What better way for those posters to prove themselves right than that? Go after and get the head job and not only do you get to showcase the skills you've been bragging about on this board, but you get to go head-to-head with Stitt in the Brawl and in conference games against common opponents. I would say there is no better way for those posters to prove themselves right than that. Yes, if you are a Griz fan you'd have to denounce that, but if you are truly right, and you love the game of football, that shouldn't matter to you. So here you go. Now is your chance to put up!!

[email protected]

While others write columns about the ineptness of the Griz fan base...preaching to the MSU Northern fans to not be like Griz fans.

Stone houses man. Perhaps a column is In order. Think you found your big idea.

Surprised you went this route. Your usual rant at this time of the year is to blackout tv in the Missoula market unless 1 of every 3 people in Missoula buys a ticket and goes to the game. Slipping or just branching out to a new crusade?

Haha, I'm pretty sure I stopped complaining about playoff attendance a long time ago beer. It is what it is. I'll be at the game though so, yes, broadcasting doesn't concern me.

Ha ha well last year was the first Thanksgiving weekend game since 2009 so I just figured you forgot you were mad about this. I'll be there also, the only affect it has on me is more stretching room and less waiting to get in and out of the stadium.

havgrizfan said:
Haha, Titleist, you would have liked the free membership at Black Bull that comes with the job.

I was really hoping Black Bull was a titty bar.. I guess a private golf course will do. Alas, I don't believe I'm the best candidate for Montana State, I believe in playing solid defense.

Hav, don't you enjoy posters who either don't get obvious humor or want to tell you how to post? Makes me chuckle. Obviously, I like to needle some of these guys too. Everyone makes some posting mistakes at times, but, like you I assume, I know exactly what I'm doing and what the reaction will be most of the time--and it's intentional.

I'll be dusting off my resume and sending it in. It'll be print copies of my scouting reports, charts and graphs, prior lists of Brinty award winners, and a crisp $20 bill.

BWahlberg said:
I'll be dusting off my resume and sending it in. It'll be print copies of my scouting reports, charts and graphs, prior lists of Brinty award winners, and a crisp $20 bill.

Shit, that $20 bill reference made me think of the caption contest that died. I owe someone some money and golf tees.

CDAGRIZ said:
BWahlberg said:

Shit, that $20 bill reference made me think of the caption contest that died. I owe someone some money and golf tees.
I'm pretty sure I already got the payoff in the form of a Walmart.com gift card. Put it on my layaway.

Back