• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Offer - James Homan

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Wide receiver out of Texas. Was MVP of his HS team (Brenham). Just finished 1 year of JUCO for Blinn College.

http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/james-homan/9uAvEAxDEeOZ5AAmVebBJg/default.htm

My favorite part of that highlight video was the 1:28 mark. Tough catch, doesn't miss a step, stiff arms defender away, turns on after burgers to the house. Kid looks like he catches everything.

HookedonGriz said:
My favorite part of that highlight video was the 1:28 mark. Tough catch, doesn't miss a step, stiff arms defender away, turns on after burgers to the house. Kid looks like he catches everything.

'After Burgers'..hmm... could be awesome or just uncomfortable.

Yeah, yeah, I know, auto-correct.

I+laughed+wayyyyyyyyy+too+hard+at+the+dogs+face+_f289f7cecab8922d8d532adbbef5a8e5.jpg

Griz!ron said:
HookedonGriz said:

Well son of a beach :)

HookedonGriz said:
Griz!ron said:
HookedonGriz said:

Man if you want to experience afterburgers, order the triple at the Mo Club.

Buttegrizzle said:
You know we need mo receivers!

all I want for Christmas is a nasty 6'1" 238 lb r/b, f/b combo that runs a 4.5 forty and arrives with a bad attitude......

More receivers? We already landed Dalton Daum and Jed Nagler from some very good Montana high schools. Homan's highlight film looks nice but nothing outstanding.

66volvo said:
More receivers? We already landed Dalton Daum and Jed Nagler from some very good Montana high schools. Homan's highlight film looks nice but nothing outstanding.

I guess Holden Ryan is chopped liver??

NativeGriz said:
HookedonGriz said:
Griz!ron said:
HookedonGriz said:

Man if you want to experience afterburgers, order the triple at the Mo Club.

That's enough to make me hop in the car and head to Missoula right now!!!

That kid looks like a stud to me. I wouldn't be surprised if they give em a go at DB with his nose for the ball. Looks like a great wide out too.

grizaremoregooder said:
That kid looks like a stud to me. I wouldn't be surprised if they give em a go at DB with his nose for the ball. Looks like a great wide out too.

If he plays WR, I like his ability to play there. Plus, he hits like a MLB (crushing blocks...de-cleaters).

I wouldn't mind him as a DB at all. If nothing else, he needs to cover kicks and punts. He is fast and mean.

Back