• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

"NDSU has already beat Montana this year"

JDoub

gotta love fact checkers: Thought you guys would get a kick out of this article:

http://www.wdaz.com/sports/football/3889184-klieman-disappointed-layout-fcs-bracket

excerpt:

"All five Missouri Valley Conference teams that made the playoffs are on one side of the bracket, and NDSU will await the winner of Montana and South Dakota State for its second-round matchup. The Bison have beaten both teams already this season."

contact the writer:
Phil Neumann
[email protected]
(701) 775-2511

congrats on your win last Saturday. fair and square.

good luck, would love to see another SDSU game like your last playoff game with them

It appears that they have fixed it already.

"NDSU may be the three-seed in the FCS playoffs and have a first-round bye, but head coach Chris Klieman isn't thrilled with the layout of the FCS playoff bracket. All five Missouri Valley Conference teams that made the playoffs are on one side of the bracket, and NDSU will await the winner of Montana and South Dakota State for its second-round matchup. The Bison lost to Montana back in August but beat South Dakota State in their lone meeting this season."

Rats of Butte said:
It appears that they have fixed it already.

"NDSU may be the three-seed in the FCS playoffs and have a first-round bye, but head coach Chris Klieman isn't thrilled with the layout of the FCS playoff bracket. All five Missouri Valley Conference teams that made the playoffs are on one side of the bracket, and NDSU will await the winner of Montana and South Dakota State for its second-round matchup. The Bison lost to Montana back in August but beat South Dakota State in their lone meeting this season."

I sent an email to him early this morning. Hopefully others pointed out his stupidity too :thumb:

I didn't bother sending an email. I knew the eGriz jackals would be on him like stink on shit.

MsMaroon said:
I sent an email to him early this morning. Hopefully others pointed out his stupidity too :thumb:

I sent one at 11:52pm last night. ;)

I also sent one and 2am. I was like ESPN Box score link and "Do some fact checking before you put foot-in-mouth."

floridagriz15 said:
MsMaroon said:

I sent one at 11:52pm last night. ;)

I also sent one and 2am. I was like ESPN Box score link and "Do some fact checking before you put foot-in-mouth."

Me. .
You might want to double check the winner of the NDSU vs Montana game played on August 29th 2015. It shouldn't be too hard to trace - Brent Musburger called the game on ESPN

Well technically ndsu was missing key players and only lost by a last second FG. So yea. We beat you and will again

Bisonation said:
Well technically ndsu was missing key players and only lost by a last second FG. So yea. We beat you and will again

Even for you that makes no sense, and that's saying something.

NDSU lost to Montana in 2015. FACT.

This reminds me of an acquaintance of my brother's who swore that Marshall didn't lose to Montana in the 1995 national championship game.

Followers of some programs seem to develop selective amnesia when their team loses. They do, sometimes, though. Really. And their excuses and delusions don't change that fact.

Bisonation said:

Yeah. Your team gave up 10 points in the last 5 minutes. A FG AND a TD.

Bisonation said:

Did you even watch the game?

Please mods. This has to be a troll. Ban plx

Bisonation said:

Technically, we kicked the shit outta the "number one" ranked team.

Yeah, we'll beat you again. See you next week.

Bisonation said:

Well technically um was playing its first game with a new head coach, play caller, offensive scheme, and qb. So yea, we beat you...and will

Back