• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

FCS TV/Streaming Schedule (November 28)

IdaGriz01

(Decided to start a new thread, since the information was new.)

ESPN did a little better this week, although there are still some questions. DirecTV now lists six of the playoff games on their high (“ESPN College Extra,” ECEHD) channels. The times they show are still a bit questionable, however, so we will be watching that. But at least the list currently does include the Griz game. That means you can go to any sport bar/restaurant that uses DirecTV, and they should have the game. And maybe DTV will add the other two. I would be a bit surprised if the SUU-SHSU games does not show up somewhere.
Code:
W Illinois (6-5) at Dayton (10-1)          10:00 am     788
#14 Fordham (9-2) at #7 Chattanooga (8-3)  11:00 am     792
#18 Citadel (8-3) at #10 Coastal C (9-2)   11:00 pm     793
# 10 SDSU (8-3) at #16 Montana (7-4)        1:00 pm     795
#17 Southern Utah (8-3) at #6 SHSU (8-3)    1:00 pm     794
Duquesne (8-3) at #13 W&M (8-3)             1:00 pm     788
Colgate (7-4) at UNH (7-4)                  1:30 pm     790
#24 E Illinois (7-4) at #15 UNI (7-4)       3:00 pm     791
Of course, the fact that they now show these games on DTV channels does not eliminate them from the ESPN3 presentation -- so those of you set up for that streaming should be all right.

It's too bad Dish can't show as many games as DirecTV. I'll be stuck sitting at my desk watching on my computer all day Saturday rather than in my recliner.

795 will be recorded at my place. It was very cheap to buy from direct TV. So get it and enjoy!

http://espn.go.com/espncollegeextra/#schedule As ida notes, ESPN has put our game back on the College Extra lineup. Hopefully they don't renege again!

mt 37. got mine for about $14 a month, but get the rep's name and make 'em confirm the griz are on 795 at 1 pm, cause many of them don't know it's on....

As we were hoping, this morning DirecTV now shows broadcast spots for the final two playoff games: W Illinois at Dayton (DTV 788) and SUU at SHSU (794).

Unless you're more than a 2 hr drive from Missoula don't worry about TV. Need to fill seats today!!!!

FWIW, I'm able to get the Western Illinois-Dayton game on my laptop via ESPN3 fine without the use of Kodi or anything like that. I also have a cord I can run to my TV so I can watch the Griz game on the big screen, so that should work fine....

Go Griz

Back