• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ ROSTER MAKE-UP

IntuitiveGriz

DONOR
GRIZ ROSTER MAKEUP: By class, NOT a depth chart.

X

SR Lane Hovey
SO Keenan Curran
FR Donovan Rooks
----------------
FR Jed Nagler

Z

JR James Homan
SO Caleb Lyons
FR Dalton Daum
FR Jerry Louie-McGee
------------------
FR Dareon Nash
FR Samori Toure'

H

JR Josh Horner
JR Mike Ralston
FR Holden Ryan
FR Colin Bingham
---------------------
FR Samuel Akem

Y

JR McKenna Simis
FR Koby Eaton
FR Justin Calhoun
-----------------------
FR Brennan Corbin

RB

SR John Nguyen
SR Joey Counts
JR Treshawn Favors
SO Jeremy Calhoun
FR Brody Martinez
----------------------------
FR Rey Green

QB

SR Brady Gustafson
SR Chad Chalich
JR Reese Phillips
SO Eric Prater
SO Connor Kaegi
-----------------------------
FR Gresch Jensen
FR Brandon Bea

LT

JR David Reese
FR Dallas Hart
---------------------------------
FR Conlan Beaver

LG

SR Max Kelly
FR Angel Villanueva
--------------------------------
FR Ashton Torres

CENTER

JR Robert Luke
FR Cody Meyer
------------------------------
FR Dylan Eickmeyer

RG

SR Ben Weyer
SR McCauley Todd
FR Thane Jackson

RT

SR Devon Dietrich
JR Cooper Sprunk
-----------------------------
FR Brandon Scott

==================================================================================

Field CB

SR Tyrell Garner
JR Ryan McKinley
JR Shane Moody
FR Lewis Cowans

Boundary CB

SR J.R. Nelson
SO Markell Sanders
----------------------------------
FR Josh Egbo

SS

SR Yaemen Sanders
FR Josh Sandry
------------------------------------
FR Gavin Crow

FS

JR Mick Delaney
SO Evan Epperly
FR Jerrin Williams
-----------------------------------

SAM LB

FR Dante Olson
FR Cy Sirmon
-------------------------------------

MIKE LB

JR Connor Strahm
JR Jimmy Banks
FR David Fa'atulese
--------------------------------------
FR Trase LeTexier

WILL LB

SO Josh Buss
SO Alex Thomas
----------------------------------
FR Jace Lewis

Rush DE

JR Tucker Schye
SO Donald Bedell
SO Reggie Tilleman
FR Jessie Sims
FR Cole Rosling
FR Noah Gerald

DE

SR Ryan Johnson
SO Nick Mertes
FR Andrew Harris
FR Trace Bradshaw
FR Devin Maua

NT

SR Zach Peevey
JR Brandt Davidson
JR Nate Bradley
--------------------------
FR Esai Longoria

DT

SR Caleb Kidder
JR Myles McKee-Osibodu
SO Kyle Davis
----------------------------------------
FR Randy Rodriguez

================================================================================

K

SR Harrison Greenberg
JR Austin Carver
FR Tim Semenza
FR Patrick LeCorre
-------------------------------------

How are we looking, Griz Nation? Position numbers-wise and talent-wise?

Keep in mind coach Stitt is still looking for a few more transfers/drop down...

Good lookin list. 1 Sr receiver, pretty nice. I beleive Weyer will get a Med RS for last year and still be a Jr, unless they wait tell after this year to apply.

alabamagrizzly said:
Good lookin list. 1 Sr receiver, pretty nice. I beleive Weyer will get a Med RS for last year and still be a Jr, unless they wait tell after this year to apply.

That would be GREAT if Ben Weyer could get a medical red-shirt for last year!

I think McKinley beats out Garner for one corner spot, and I can't believe Delaney is our best option at the other Safety spot. I would hope Sandry or Williams can challenge for that spot, especially now that Rasmussen is gone.

Say good-bye to my little friend!

IMG_7869.jpg

Seems to be some lack of uper-classmen talent and depth in the secondary. Hope we have some transfers in our back pocket ready to roll. I have faith n McKinley, Y. Sanders, M. Sanders and Nelson. There is some potential there with Sandry, Epperly and Williams but all unproven and green. CB needs some depth ASAP!

AZGrizFan said:
I think McKinley beats out Garner for one corner spot, and I can't believe Delaney is our best option at the other Safety spot. I would hope Sandry or Williams can challenge for that spot, especially now that Rasmussen is gone.

you do realize that the list is just by year......

StumptownGriz said:
Seems to be some lack of uper-classmen talent and depth in the secondary. Hope we have some transfers in our back pocket ready to roll. I have faith n McKinley, Y. Sanders, M. Sanders and Nelson. There is some potential there with Sandry, Epperly and Williams but all unproven and green. CB needs some depth ASAP!

you won't see anything until after spring ball if Stitt looks to add.....

grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:

I do. Thanks as always for your help, you're an incredible asset to the board. What are your thoughts about our CB depth?

grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:

Well, the ORIGINAL title of the thread was "unofficial Depth Chart", so I didn't think he was just listing them by seniority.

StumptownGriz said:
grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:

I do. Thanks as always for your help, you're an incredible asset to the board. What are your thoughts about our CB depth?

I think you will see additions after spring ball

AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:

Well, the ORIGINAL title of the thread was "unofficial Depth Chart", so I didn't think he was just listing them by seniority.

I understand that.....just realized that is wasn't really a depth chart.....

grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:

It appeared to be his shot at one....

speaking of rosters. When do they typically update the last years rosters.. Just curious as to how well our last years class filled out.. I would like to se some updated weights and who is actually still here.

codycleve said:
speaking of rosters. When do they typically update the last years rosters.. Just curious as to how well our last years class filled out.. I would like to se some updated weights and who is actually still here.

It's already updated with the new signees...but I doubt there's been any changes to their vitals.

Looking at the updated roster on gogriz.com, neither Josh Jansen or Reese Carlson are listed. I heard Josh may not be coming back but hadn't heard anything about Reese.

AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:

It appeared to be his shot at one....

then is was surely a bad attempt....

Back