• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cat's plan big Litter Box upgrade

Bear Axed

DONOR
So, the kittens claim they're raising money for bleach and bleacher paint.... ;)

Good for them, but don't they know that cat urine smell won't go away and kittens always pee
where other kittens have pee'd before?......you'd think they don't know its just one big litter box....
Where young kittens have learned to pee down their legs in unison the weekend before Thanksgiving for decades......

Don't they understand it's become a ritual, An actual right of passage for all undergad kittens?
There parents, siblings, aunts, uncles and cousins?

12645185_1124026954298846_5767545162788696646_n.jpg

I saw the stands last summer while watching a scrimmage in Bozo. The stands are in horrible shape and seriously question the safety of those stands. During the Griz-cat game I seriously held my breath thinking about the impending catastrophe that could happen as a results from the condition of the east side bleachers.

Richard Cranium said:
I saw the stands last summer while watching a scrimmage in Bozo. The stands are in horrible shape and seriously question the safety of those stands. During the Griz-cat game I seriously held my breath thinking about the impending catastrophe that could happen as a results from the condition of the east side bleachers.

Yep, Me too!

But, that spanish Lass they have as a president is going to Fix 'em right up with some new glossy paint!
If she was Half smart she'd use cat piss yellow to hide the stains

:clap: :thumb: :clap:

Bear Axed said:
Good for them, but don't they know that cat urine smell won't go away and kittens always pee where other kittens have pee'd before?......you'd think they don't know its just one big litter box....
Where young kittens have learned to pee down their legs in unison the weekend before Thanksgiving for decades......
This was the main reason for the installation of Montana's Largest Outdoor Septic Tank next door.

UMGriz75 said:
Bear Axed said:
Good for them, but don't they know that cat urine smell won't go away and kittens always pee where other kittens have pee'd before?......you'd think they don't know its just one big litter box....
This was the main reason for the installation of Montana's Largest Outdoor Septic Tank next door.

One of the nicest Duck Lovin' Shit Ponds in the World Too!

"Come to Bozeman! We'll teach you how to Drink your own Piss!

No wonder they Won the "State"?

BWRF_01.jpg

I think some of you are being rather harsh. I say we help out little brother.

Everyone has a couple of gallons of partially used paint out in the garage. Go get them and send those to Bozeman state U (though make sure the lid is properly sealed before giving them to the postal service).

It's a win/win situation. We start to straighten out the garage and the cats hide those ugly stains (the ones on the seats, not their ones on the field).

Grizzlies1982 said:

Everyone has a couple of gallons of partially used paint out in the garage. Go get them and send those to Bozeman state U (though make sure the lid is properly sealed before giving them to the postal service).

It's a win/win situation. We start to straighten out the garage and the cats hide those ugly stains (the ones on the seats, not their ones on the field).

I have a lot of eggshell and taupe. Do you think this will help?

Heck, they just need to install a giant flush handle on the side of that thing and give it a tug every once in a while. All their troubles would go down the drain. Then install a big ass chlorine tablet and it would stay fresh, clean, and pearly white! Works at my house.

Grisly Fan said:
Heck, they just need to install a giant flush handle on the side of that thing and give it a tug every once in a while. All their troubles would go down the drain. Then install a big ass chlorine tablet and it would stay fresh, clean, and pearly white! Works at my house.
you'd wonder why the best engineering school in the south central portion of the "State"
would Not be able to Graduate an Engineer that couldn't have figured out how to do that without our help?

Maybe a school of the Minds grad from Butte could help them out? :?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

ANOTHER thread dedicated to the Bobcats over here???!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: You guys sure seem obsessed with Bobcat Stadium, our players, coaches, academics, enrollment, marketing, etc. Keep it up! :thumb:

poorgriz said:
ANOTHER thread dedicated to the Bobcats over here???!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: You guys sure seem obsessed with Bobcat Stadium, our players, coaches, academics, enrollment, marketing, etc. Keep it up! :thumb:

Shit!
Lil' bro
Pick it up....
you'll never score on even a nerdy chem eng girl at the slotherly pace you've been posting...

pathetic.......but, whats new?

Looks like Bear Axed has awoken from hibernation. He is on fire today. He is actual proof that the internet was made for funny cat pictures and videos.

poorgriz said:

Thanks for spending you valuable time over here on e Griz...

Does an upgrade include fresh paint on the storage sheds, behind the endzone.... Lawn chairs on
top of them would add more seating.

stonecrest said:
Does an upgrade include fresh paint on the storage sheds, behind the endzone.... Lawn chairs on
top of them would add more seating.

And no doubt safer than their temporary-parade-style bleachers, circa 1930s.

CDAGRIZ said:
Grizzlies1982 said:

I have a lot of eggshell and taupe. Do you think this will help?

Figures... :coffee:

Sometimes you make it way to easy to resist!

Back