• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

It's Official (AGAIN)

EastCoastGriz

DONOR
from kittynation the tide is turning.

As in, not worried about them and not in competition with them because they won't compete with MSU going forward. The tide has turned and it is becoming more and more evident. Just look at the Gazette article about UM's recruiting class and the comments from griz fans up in arms about the lack of in-state recruits. "We are Montana" will have to be changed to "We are a small % of Montana"......you better believe Choate knows what this rivalry means......he has already said it in his initial press conference.

kitties once again preseason #1

FCS favorites as the pre-season south central Montana international champions....

Who'd a thunk?

BRAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!

No changing of the guard, no power shift. But by god that TIDE!!!!

BRAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

EastCoastGriz said:

As in, not worried about them and not in competition with them because they won't compete with MSU going forward. The tide has turned and it is becoming more and more evident. Just look at the Gazette article about UM's recruiting class and the comments from griz fans up in arms about the lack of in-state recruits. "We are Montana" will have to be changed to "We are a small % of Montana"......you better believe Choate knows what this rivalry means......he has already said it in his initial press conference.

Okay the Gazette article has 4 comments, of which two are from the same guy and one is from "Bobcat Jim". Yes we are really up in arms :) :)

84GRIZ said:
EastCoastGriz said:

Okay the Gazette article has 4 comments, of which two are from the same guy and one is from "Bobcat Jim". Yes we are really up in arms :) :)

So a total of 2 comments from allegedly "up in arms" Griz fans? Sounds like most of Griz Nation to me :lol: I thought MSU grads were supposed to be good at math???

Just like everything else in life, it's quality not quantity. I think it was close to a wash (with them slightly ahead) between us and the Kitties on the best MT talent this year. That's not going to turn the tide I'm afraid. We without a doubt, CRUSHED them on overall talent, and it wasn't even close.

Let them go ahead and think it is the number of MT kids that make you successful. :roll:

They'll change their tune one of these days, but I hope not because I am loving the ass beatings we give them every year.

Well ya??

If you were a fan base that has only seen 6 wins against the Griz in 30 years wouldn't you claim off season....and hope like no tomorrow that the tide has changed??

:shock: :shock:

Just thinking of that statistic makes me glad I'm a Griz fan.

:lol:

firmgriz said:
84GRIZ said:
EastCoastGriz said:

So a total of 2 comments from allegedly "up in arms" Griz fans? Sounds like most of Griz Nation to me :lol: I thought MSU grads were supposed to be good at math???

Well now we know Growler is still alive and well.

84GRIZ said:
EastCoastGriz said:

I doubt any of the three are GRIZ fans.

EastCoastGriz said:
84GRIZ said:
EastCoastGriz said:

There is a "Griz fan" on Facebook who was unhappy with Stitt and called him an idiot for not getting enough Montana boys. He was so upset that he said,

"Im gonna convert to a bobcat solely based on stitt doesnt like montana kids unless there incredible athletes he doesn't know what hes missing".

Yes sir, the tides are apparently changing. :lol:

EastCoastGriz said:

"Won't compete with MSU going forward"???? WTF??? This dude needs to realize he is witnessing history repeat itself. I gotta believe the Griz have started another streak.

We need to have a separate forum for all of these golden goodies from the cats over the years. :thumb:

I started to play around with these lyrics, but there's no need. So fitting.

Come gather 'round GRIZ
Wherever you roam
And admit that the CATS
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You'll be drenched to the bone
If your time to you
Is worth savin'
Then you better start swimmin'
Or you'll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin'.

Come writers and critics
Who prophesize with your pen
And keep your eyes wide
The chance won't come again
And don't speak too soon
For the wheel's still in spin
And there's no tellin' who
That it's namin'
For the loser now
Will be later to win

The line it is drawn
The curse it is cast
The slow one now
Will later be fast
As the present now
Will later be past
The order is
Rapidly fadin'
And the first one now
Will later be last

get'em_griz said:
EastCoastGriz said:
84GRIZ said:
EastCoastGriz said:

There is a "Griz fan" on Facebook who was unhappy with Stitt and called him an idiot for not getting enough Montana boys. He was so upset that he said,

"Im gonna convert to a bobcat solely based on stitt doesnt like montana kids unless there incredible athletes he doesn't know what hes missing".

Yes sir, the tides are apparently changing. :lol:

The kitties can have him. We only want real fans.

For the kitten fans it is a whole new era

A new Frontier....

No doubt in anyones mind they paid full price for the best " Frontier Conference "
Players in the "State"

Who can blame them.....It's the best those boys (coaches) could do?
Their accumilitive experience and knowledge got 'em the best they could get......
they are who they are....and I'm damn happy they succeeded in reaching a goal higher than
any of them ever thought was possible......they are masters of their own destiny now

watch out Rocky Mountain College...consider yourself in the Cross Hairs

Pater_Ursus_Arctos said:
Well ya??

If you were a fan base that has only seen 6 wins against the Griz in 30 years wouldn't you claim off season....and hope like no tomorrow that the tide has changed??

:shock: :shock:

Just thinking of that statistic makes me glad I'm a Griz fan.

:lol:
Actually, five wins in the last 30.

Back