• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Pedro Sibiea

NLGrizFan

I could be wrong but I don't think I seen him on the roster. Didn't hear about him at all yesterday either. Anybody have an answers to this?

NLGrizFan said:
I could be wrong but I don't think I seen him on the roster. Didn't hear about him at all yesterday either. Anybody have an answers to this?

Mentioned numerous times in the official commit list thread.

Rumor is his parents want him to go to a school closer to home, so it sounds like he's still on the fence.

He is saying hes committed but has not signed and can sign at anytime. He graduated in december. Maybe he is waiting for more interest? Unsure. From what im told the griz still expect him here. I would have wanted him by spring ball tho...well se

Never was mentored by Stitt...so not a Griz (yet??) Have never heard a reason but without hearing a reason to delay my bet is not coming. Stitt might not mind being drug along, but maybe if another transfer who can play right away comes knocking the door will be shut on Pedro. Snooze ya lose. Maybe Pedro is window shopping other schools, who knows. It sure isn't a good sign of his fit for Montana not jumping on board.

http://missoulian.com/sports/college/montana/griz-recruited-to-fit-new-defensive-coordinator-semore-s-plan/article_e6c65fc3-1add-55b6-9974-b8beee057abe.html

Ursus....do you ever have a good day....or do you move around cautiously waiting for the other shoe to drop all day....

grizindabox said:
Ursus....do you ever have a good day....or do you move around cautiously waiting for the other shoe to drop all day....

Realism....it's a curse. And if you don't think Stitt will move on you are delusional. Stitt has shown he can fill spots, if Pedro doesn't come on board he will find another. It will be Pedro's loss, Stitt will get a hole plugger (hopefully Pedro, but if not Stitt surely won't quit looking). Offers get pulled all the time when not taken in a reasonable time...it the business (can't risk passing on someone good who comes along waiting for another who can't make up their mind)

Dmontanagrizzlies said:
http://missoulian.com/sports/college/montana/griz-recruited-to-fit-new-defensive-coordinator-semore-s-plan/article_e6c65fc3-1add-55b6-9974-b8beee057abe.html
Well that's not a good sign. Uh oh

Ursus1 said:
grizindabox said:

Realism....it's a curse. And if you don't think Stitt will move on you are delusional. Stitt has shown he can fill spots, if Pedro doesn't come on board he will find another. It will be Pedro's loss, Stitt will get a hole plugger (hopefully Pedro, but if not Stitt surely won't quit looking). Offers get pulled all the time when not taken in a reasonable time...it the business (can't risk passing on someone good who comes along waiting for another who can't make up their mind)

Hole plugger? :?

Ursus1 said:
grizindabox said:

My point was that you post those worry wort....chicken little....posts all the time.....sometimes instead....just grab a nice beverage....sit back put your feet up......and chill...as for Pedro and Stitt....it will all work itself out one way or another....now try to get a good night sleep and not worry so much about whether One Direction will have continued success without Zayn.....

jodcon said:
Ursus1 said:
grizindabox said:

Hole plugger? :?

Something I think would be better discussed in #ASK CDA.

grizindabox said:
Ursus1 said:
grizindabox said:

My point was that you post those worry wort....chicken little....posts all the time.....sometimes instead....just grab a nice beverage....sit back put your feet up......and chill...as for Pedro and Stitt....it will all work itself out one way or another....now try to get a good night sleep and not worry so much about whether One Direction will have continued success without Zayn.....

The fact you know who is in One direction (if some Zayn is??) really is scary....now you have me really worried :)

Visions of Ronnie Rodamer, that one UCLA receiver, Tate Forcier and Mr. Kessman, and a host of other names are now starting to dance in my head when Sibiea's name comes up.

havgrizfan said:
Visions of Ronnie Rodamer, that one UCLA receiver, Tate Forcier and Mr. Kessman, and a host of other names are now starting to dance in my head when Sibiea's name comes up.

Tab Perry????????

Ursus1 said:
grizindabox said:
Ursus1 said:
grizindabox said:

The fact you know who is in One direction (if some Zayn is??) really is scary....now you have me really worried :)

Having a daughter around the house is my defense....

grizindabox said:
Ursus1 said:
grizindabox said:
Ursus1 said:

Having a daughter around the house is my defense....

I knew what you meant too, indabox. I too have a daughter in the house. She's not happy with One Direction either haha.

Have to think he has some options. Hope we sign him. Would fill a need right away and would be the most likely to play right away, but can't blame the kid for making sure he makes the right decision before he signs on the dotted line...

havgrizfan said:

Don't forget Joe Montana's kid.

Back