• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Add another QB Brandon Bea

8 QBs on the roster. Not counting Simis. Wonder if too much of something is a bad thing?

BDizzle said:
8 QBs on the roster. Not counting Simis. Wonder if too much of something is a bad thing?

No that's Fireball. You're thinking of Fireball. I don't think it will take long for the field to be thinned out in one way or another.

guys gotta think Gus and Chalich only have 1 year left, Weyer isn't really a QB, Kaegi will never see the field as well as Prater, Simis has moved and Jensen (was) the only incoming freshman. won't have great depth after this season... I have a feeling Stitt knows what he's doing!

Interesting tidbit: Brandon Bea and Rey Green were teammates at Evergreen High School in Vancouver, Washington as sophomores and juniors. He transferred to Tennessee for his senior year.

Saw that he had a scholarship to Western Oregon and the Griz offered him the opportunity to be a walk-on on signing day.

CrunchGriz said:
...which might explain how he was on UM's radar, and vice versa.

That is interesting. Could Green have put that bug in coach's ear?

I was wondering what's the deal with Tennessee QB's...

Back