• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

bobcat...

Fahque

bobcat Batter?!?! Really? :lol: :lol:
1b834857cd6687a412313971e8240065.jpg

Can't make this shit up. #marketingfail

http://www.montana.edu/news/15962/msu-wilcoxson-s-partner-to-create-new-bobcat-batter-ice-cream

Fahque said:
Bobcat Batter?!?! Really? [emoji38] [emoji38]

http://www.montana.edu/news/15962/msu-wilcoxson-s-partner-to-create-new-bobcat-batter-ice-cream
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Actually kinda fun! Wilcoxson's is a pretty quality brand...I hope they do a Griz flavor too. Bet it would sell better!

rgrizfan said:
Actually kinda fun! Wilcoxson's is a pretty quality brand...I hope they do a Griz flavor too. Bet it would sell better!
You can swallow all the bobcat batter you want, I'll pass :lol:

Fahque said:
rgrizfan said:
You can swallow all the bobcat batter you want, I'll pass :lol:
I would never put anything in my mouth with the words "Cox" or "Batter" in it's title.

"Bobcat batter features a cake batter ice cream with a blue frosting wave". Maybe this is what the cat fans are referring to with their odd "tide is turning" bullshit.

snap said:
"Bobcat batter features a cake batter ice cream with a blue frosting wave". Maybe this is what the cat fans are referring to with their odd "tide is turning" bullshit.

Wow, I think you're right. Talk about a program that can't get out of its own whey.

Looks like a good idea on paper-probably even decent right out of the freezer. But it starts to melt quickly and rapidly lose its value as its deficiencies are exposed. In the end, what was a promising product on paper will be a disappointment. Wait until NEXT year though-I bet they'll have an even BETTER one!

Fahque said:
bobcat Batter?!?! Really? :lol: :lol:

I checked this product out...Expiration Date November 1st.

Seems legit.

Ursus1 said:
Better hurry and get it, sure won't be around come playoff time

Correct. This product will move very quickly pasteurize come October/November.

In all seriousness, I don't even know what to say about this. It might be the worst possible thing they could do. Bobcat Batter? Is this for real?

CDAGRIZ said:
In all seriousness, I don't even know what to say about this. It might be the worst possible thing they could do. Bobcat Batter? Is this for real?
[emoji23] they could have picked a better name than batter, that's for sure.

CDAGRIZ said:
snap said:

Wow, I think you're right. Talk about a program that can't get out of its own whey.
Aweigh too early to know if the tide has turned.

I'm fairly certain if you eat any of that you'll be running to one of those ports potties with the cat players on them.

As an aside, do they just drain those directly into the shit pond?

Back