• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Official Super Bowl Thread....

snap

DONOR
NFL football is almost un-watchable these days. What a bunch of over the top bullshit. That halftime atrocity made me embarrassed for my country. Other than that, good game so far.

StumptownGriz said:
2 Montana boys in this game :thumb:
We were discussing that at the Mo Club this evening. I didn't know that.

We had great fun with the half time show. Someone was recounting an interview with Coldplay in which they were asked about the "meaning" of a particular song, and they all sat totally stumped. Simon and Garfunkel they are not.

snap said:
NFL football is almost un-watchable these days. What a bunch of over the top bullshit. That halftime atrocity made me embarrassed for my country. Other than that, good game so far.
Nailed it!!

I'm going to need a nap. So far over the top that it becomes a parody of a football game. I would be much more interested in watching a Class C 8 man game on the highline.

grizindabox said:
Fahque said:
Refs/NFL handing this one to the Broncos

Seems to me that Carolina is doing a pretty good job of handing it to the Broncos just fine all by themselves....

Watching Carolina players bitch after every play is comical.

Watching Cam refuse to jump on that fumble was the icing on the cake.

When his teammates watch THAT on tape....should be interesting.

Back