• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Missoulian @ $3.00

Umista

DONOR
The latest goof of the almost broke "Lee News" is the NEW cost of the local paper known as the Missoulian.

The folks in charge of the Missoulian raised the everyday price from $1.50 to $3.00 :arrow: Now it stumbles along throwing tons of colored adds and other junk fire starting crap while adding worthless weight to the rag.

Why am I bringing this up? I like to read the sports section. Inspite of expected liberal bias on most topics I simply enjoy the sports section and they have a good reporting staff on all Griz athletic programs.

Say good by to newspapers as we know them. This quick fix will end up being the end of them! I'm surprised that tree huggers never protested newspapers like they do mines and oil drillers. We will ultimately get better coverage of the Griz, if a reporter had the foresight to set up a online reporting service for a reasonable monthly/yearly charge.

The Gazette recently raised its prices as well; it's pretty much as worthless as the Missoulian. We only know because we subscribe for the local nursing homes. Seems to be the last basis of their clientele.

The lefty bias in the Missoulian sport secton is crazy! Reports on Randy Johnson and Sandy Koufax, Steve Young and Kenny Stabler and yet almost nothing about new Republican tax policy.

They have also made the effort to make the online version of the missoulian as obnoxious as possible. Cookies, surveys, popup ads and a format that looks like they have heavy content, but is more about what is trending!

I now trust Egriz to point me to the quality news articles.

:eek: shocking but true.

35679774.jpg

Bashing of the football players on the front page.

Florio crying rape by the Griz football team every day.

Not jumping on Royce for his inept handling of O'Day and Pflugrad and subsequently the shitty reports of JJ.

The example of poor management goes on and on. The Missoulian is simlar to Kmart in that they are both broke and don't have a clue!

Double the price of what you are selling while going down is the oldest mistake in business. Dumb!

Umista said:
The latest goof of the almost broke "Lee News" is the NEW cost of the local paper known as the Missoulian.

The folks in charge of the Missoulian raised the everyday price from $1.50 to $3.00 :arrow: Now it stumbles along throwing tons of colored adds and other junk fire starting crap while adding worthless weight to the rag.

Why am I bringing this up? I like to read the sports section. Inspite of expected liberal bias on most topics I simply enjoy the sports section and they have a good reporting staff on all Griz athletic programs.

Make it an even $5 U, & AJ & Kyle will drop over in the morning to report directly. The witty repartee alone would be worth @ least that much don't you think? If you make it $10, Bob will a stop by too. F$&k having Speltz along though, that scumbag isn't worth it if you ask me. I'd ply them with some libation from the vast U cellars, you'll probably get stuff that won't hit the paper for days...

The Gazette has gotten just as bad. Some of the editorials make you wonder if they know they aren't living in San Francisco.

Nuhnuh nuhnuhnuhnuh nuhnuh NO WAY! Haha!

EDIT: Sorry, I just realized this was supposed to be:

Nanana nananananana nana na. I should give it up. Sorry, guys.

Back