• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2016 Poster

Fahque

9d98233836f74392da3bb4c575d88a4b.jpg

Really? Is this official? Seen worse but the sparks coming out of his hands are a little weird.

Montana Grizzlies said:
GRIZ FANS.... they have arrived, the 2016 Football Posters are in!!! Posters are available for pick up in the Adams Center lobby. Special thanks to Mark Bryant of Bryant Photographics for the photography and design work. The 2016 Griz Football Senior poster will be launched in August with the official start of the season. #GoGriz
Apparently there will be a senior poster coming in August too

Four things one can always count on....death, taxes, bobcats being pre-season champs and egrizzers that can't wait to get on this site and bash the new football poster. Broken record anyone???

Griz2k said:
Four things one can always count on....death, taxes, bobcats being pre-season champs and egrizzers that can't wait to get on this site and bash the new football poster. Broken record anyone???
If the people that do the posters don't want us to complain maybe they should do something that doesn't suck?

These people have less talent than the Kardashians.......
(How embarrassing is it that after the Nevada brothel episode Lamar is still the smart one in the family)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Were it me I would have included DD & Johnny Montana with Brady and your choice of 37's with Kidder and made it seem like there was a tradition being carried on. On the road to the natty...

Nah, not really. I would have had one of those faceless State Ag type of situations, but this time in monochromatic tones like the playbook, but where the player has his arms crossed and head cocked to the side. All against the backdrop of some mountains not remotely close to Missoula, or @ least a view that is unidentifiable to the average fan. Love me some poster love. @ least I have my Ursus creation for the garage.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Griz2k said:
If the people that do the posters don't want us to complain maybe they should do something that doesn't suck?

These people have less talent than the Kardashians.......
(How embarrassing is it that after the Nevada brothel episode Lamar is still the smart one in the family)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Impossible that would be a negative number, wait

Back