• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NFL Draft 2016

IdaGriz01

Thought about resurrecting one of the earlier draft threads, but decided -- since it's on right now -- to start a new one.

Say what you want ... Wentz did go #2, which means an FCS player went #2 overall in the draft. Has that ever happened before, even?

Now that that's out of the way, I'll probably wait until the next round (tomorrow) to pay much attention since now the FBS football factories take over.

But I do wish Carson well.

Wentz won the lottery... I'm not talking about money... I'm talking, he LITERALLY won the lottery

Not Cleveland

Cuervohola said:
Wentz won the lottery... I'm not talking about money... I'm talking, he LITERALLY won the lottery

Not Cleveland

Definitely won the lottery but not the power ball. The Philadelphia Eagles.......he won a scratch ticket lottery for a few thousand. Better than Cleveland but not much.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Goff will fail big time

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Could be. Not sure what the Rams were thinking with this pick. Yes, he put up huge numbers as an individual, but the teams he led could not manage even a break-even record.

Still, he might become a perennial backup. The experts praised his durability, etc. ... so I can see him as the guy who comes in late in the season to play out the string when the starting QB gets knocked out for the season.

I'm pretty happy the Rams took Goff over Wents. Too big of a jump for Wents. Plus, he's injury prone.

tjbison said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I'm pretty happy the Rams took Goff over Wents. Too big of a jump for Wents. Plus, he's injury prone.

Lol..yep

Yeah. I mean, he missed how many games after getting hurt on the main stage? Six? We definitely don't need that kind of shit in the league. RGIII?

I'll say this in support of Johnny "Carson" Wents. Certainly no stadium in the NFC East will be able to approach the noise levels generated in The Mecca, and he was good enough to keep his team at least at a competitive level when they played there, so I think he may do fine from here on out.

Those Philly fans are so understanding when you have a bad game. What could go wrong? At least it's not Cleveland.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

Glendivegriz said:
Those Philly fans are so understanding when you have a bad game. What could go wrong? At least it's not Cleveland.

I've never seen a D battery chucked in Philly before a QB was given his trial of two full seasons. Whens is in good hands. They are very courteous in Philadelphia.

Your right. Not like they would beat up Santa Claus or anything. No chance of quarterback controversy. Last coach left them in good shape.

EverettGriz said:
I'll say this in support of Johnny "Carson" Wents. Certainly no stadium in the NFC East will be able to approach the noise levels generated in The Mecca, and he was good enough to keep his team at least at a competitive level when they played there, so I think he may do fine from here on out.

Kardzken When? will be fine in Philly. He is a good kid from a strong family. There. I said it. He will pass for dozens of yards or more next year. Take that to the bank, Senator Trent.

CDAGRIZ said:

Goff is such a gamer. 14-23 record as a starter at Cal. Can't forget how clutch he was in that 5 pick performance against Utah. So happy that you got a guy who wins like he does.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Goff is such a gamer. 14-23 record as a starter at Cal. Can't forget how clutch he was in that 5 pick performance against Utah. So happy that you got a guy who wins like he does.

If I was the Rams, I'd have just taken Lynch and kept all the picks....

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

+1

Ignore the idiot, jealous Griz fans. They are, after all, Griz fans.

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

Kardzken When? will be fine in Philly. He is a good kid from a strong family. There. I said it. He will pass for dozens of yards or more next year. Take that to the bank, Senator Trent.

As long as he stays away from the Kardashians...they haven't infected Philly yet right????

Couldn't have went to a more simpathetic, loving and supportive fan base!!!!

Back