• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

SDSU"s new stadium taking shape

putter

DONOR
Pretty nice to see other FCS schools investing in their programs....

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vn9ERPIdG0&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Wait just a cotton pickin' minute here. I thought it was SOOOOOO cold in the Dakotas that those pussies just HAD to play indoors? I guess it's just THAT much colder in NoDak, huh?

With their reworking of a decrepit venue into a modified bowl with 17,000 seat capacity it approaches clone status of that one over in the Gallatin Valley.

Silvertip said:
With their reworking of a decrepit venue into a modified bowl with 17,000 seat capacity it approaches clone status of that one over in the Gallatin Valley.
Unless they can acquire their own personal gigantic septic tank, it's not even close.

putter said:
Pretty nice to see other FCS schools investing in their programs....

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vn9ERPIdG0&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Good on em! SDSU is a program on the rise, already doing very well in FB, BB and host of women's sports.

Silvertip said:

I can't tell from the video, but did they just roll up a modular bleacher complex to within 10 feet of the existing bleachers and call it good enough? If so, it will be exactly like Reno H. Sales. Now, if they can just muster a catastrophic breakdown every fall . . .

CDAGRIZ said:
Silvertip said:

I can't tell from the video, but did they just roll up a modular bleacher complex to within 10 feet of the existing bleachers and call it good enough? If so, it will be exactly like Reno H. Sales. Now, if they can just muster a catastrophic breakdown every fall . . .

So CDA, and forgive me for not using the right forum, but shouldn't SDSU actually be USDSU? Or am in confusing this with another Dakota group? Thanks. I'll hang up now and wait for your answer.

bgbigdog said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Silvertip said:

So CDA, and forgive me for not using the right forum, but shouldn't SDSU actually be USDSU? Or am in confusing this with another Dakota group? Thanks. I'll hang up now and wait for your answer.
No worries, BG. This is a great question, and one that people often ask me. You are 100% on the ball with this one. It is indeed USDSU, or "Us-d-soo," as the locals still call it. Common lore says that the monicker is derivative of the former nickname of the school, "Fighting Siouxs." The NAIA forced them to change it to the Jacks a few years back. While disappointing for a few, the change, coupled with the new stadium, ultimately enables them to use the oft-fonded over slogan, "Jacking it in the Dickhouse," an American tradition.

I'm glad for the sorry ass Sioux bunnies. At least they have the balls to play the game the way it was meant to be played--outside as men. Clearly a beacon of hope among the sad plains of Dakota football "stadiums"

Plus, one improbable miracle comeback must hurt enough, but holy fucking shit man, two! Can you imagine the odds?!? They must hate us

CDAGRIZ said:
Silvertip said:

Have they installed the new "Cry of the Jackalope" horn in the new stadium???? I hear it has a striking resemblance to that of a mountain lion.

I guess anything goes when you're Jacking it in the Dickhouse

Latest posts

Back