• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Alabama Ot Cam Robinson

Richard Cranium

6'6" 330 Lbs. Left Tackle for Alabama may get kicked off the team for having pot and a stolen gun on him. The gun charge is a felony. He is a projected top 10 pick in the 2017 NFL draft. If he does get kicked off of Alabamas team, should the Griz try to get him?

Richard Cranium said:
6'6" 330 Lbs. Left Tackle for Alabama may get kicked off the team for having pot and a stolen gun on him. The gun charge is a felony. He is a projected top 10 pick in the 2017 NFL draft. If he does get kicked off of Alabamas team, should the Griz try to get him?

Stolen gun??? No way....

Talent doesn't always deserve an opportunity. He got the opportunity but wasted his talent. Pot...okay give the kid a second chance....felony stolen weapon....not gonna be available to play even if someone offered the opportunity...now, maybe, after he served his time for the gun charge a community college may give him a second opportunity and he could parlay that into a transfer into the FCS or FBS but not until he has fulfilled his punishment.

Griz90 said:
Talent doesn't always deserve an opportunity. He got the opportunity but wasted his talent. Pot...okay give the kid a second chance....felony stolen weapon....not gonna be available to play even if someone offered the opportunity...now, maybe, after he served his time for the gun charge a community college may give him a second opportunity and he could parlay that into a transfer into the FCS or FBS but not until he has fulfilled his punishment.
How much you wanna bet he plays for Jacksonville State????

Might be worth the risk, we brought Gregorak back after a stolen gun incident, i bet this kid has more talent too

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

bray said:
Might be worth the risk, we brought Gregorak back after a stolen gun incident, i bet this kid has more talent too

Okay that was solid. If he can kick or if "he best in space" you might be on to something.

why is there a thread like this every time some punk gets kicked off their FBS team for being stupid......

He has EWU written all over him.

GetImage.iaspx

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Griz90 said:
How much you wanna bet he plays for Jacksonville State????

That was my first thought!

HookedonGriz said:
bray said:

Okay that was solid. If he can kick or if "he best in space" you might be on to something.
:lol: :lol:

firmgriz said:
Richard Cranium said:

Stolen gun??? No way....
Hold on a second. I'm sure his dad will have a logical explanation.

Back