• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bozo U. loses their preseason #1 status

This simply will not stand!
The Bobcats will be #1 in the preseason, or I will personally make Ursa eat my hat. Their, backups are scary good, and their returning starters are scarier good. This might be the Bobcat team that fakes another NC. Watch out.

This is wrong. Just check thier board. Many are predicting they will be 9-2 and at least get a share of the title. Take this fake, satirical, troll article elsewhere. Is the Sporting News even a real thing? Cats are reigning preseason champs. #BOOM

This is a joke, STG. There is no way in hell that the MSU Bobcats aren't ranked first in the preseason poll. They have a new QB and a new Choach whose mouth vag is going to take them all the way. Look for the Cats to be almost in the playoffs in 2016.

CDAGRIZ said:
This is a joke, STG. There is no way in hell that the MSU Bobcats aren't ranked first in the preseason poll. They have a new QB and a new Choach whose mouth vag is going to take them all the way. Look for the Cats to be almost in the playoffs in 2016.

#MOUTHVAG

What the heck, we were picked third last year too.

http://www.ktvq.com/story/29600226/coaches-pick-montana-state-to-win-the-big-sky-griz-3rd

Football coaches pick MSU to win the Big Sky, Griz 3rd
By MTN Sports

PARK CITY, Utah -
Big Sky Conference coaches are picking Montana State to win the league in 2015, edging 2014 conference champion Eastern Washington by a single vote with 134. Both schools received six first place votes today at the conference’s annual football kickoff event.

The media poll favors Eastern Washington to repeat as conference champions with 553 points and 17 first place votes. Montana State was picked second.

Ouchhhhhh!! Think Cats season heavily depends on wether we are able to find some one to play de tackle. If so well have an ok year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always wonder when the streak will end = Nope, not the pre-season #1 status.

I am talking about the now famous "November Meltdown"

Oh, I can promise you the annual preseason delusions are alive in well in Bozo. I have an office there and deal with a handful of their “insiders”. That is a surreal group. You would not believe the insane things that come out or their mouth this time of year.

This year they are hanging their hat on the Gregorak angle.

While I do believe this year may be the year that someone takes their preseason champs title from the kitties....I doubt they finish 9th....im thinking 5th-7th range.....

#BOOM
#BoysOfSpring
#MediocreInTheSkyWithKittens

Raider said:
Oh, I can promise you the annual preseason delusions are alive in well in Bozo. I have an office there and deal with a handful of their “insiders”. That is a surreal group. You would not believe the insane things that come out or their mouth this time of year.

Gregorak showed clearly in his time @ the U that he flunked geometry while in school and were it not for some athletic ability by the defenders that he would have been unemployed. He didn't get "angles" then, doesn't get them now. WTF are they going to do when they can't find their hats?

bgbigdog said:
Raider said:

Gregorak showed clearly in his time @ the U that he flunked geometry while in school and were it not for some athletic ability by the defenders that he would have been unemployed. He didn't get "angles" then, doesn't get them now. WTF are they going to do when they can't find their hats?

They will crop them in with fine photoshop skills.

There is no way we won't finish the Summer as NOT ONLY the #1 team in the Big Sky...But also #1 in the coutry.....Here is why

1) We have the best QB we have ever suited up in the history of College football EVER.

2) We stole your DC quicker that he stole a gun from a stipper

3) We have at least 8 WR that would start for the LA Rams this year, but they stayed to get there Ag degree, because they all love farming

4) Lat year every one of our Defensive starters was a true freshman. This year they are all All-American Juniors. YOU DO THE MATH!!!

5) I don't need to even mention the RB position....It is like watching Alabama (but better)

6) Lastly....Our O-Line goes 6'-6" 350 across the board.

SACCAT66 said:
There is no way we won't finish the Summer as NOT ONLY the #1 team in the Big Sky...But also #1 in the coutry.....Here is why

1) We have the best QB we have ever suited up in the history of College football EVER.

2) We stole your DC quicker that he stole a gun from a stipper

3) We have at least 8 WR that would start for the LA Rams this year, but they stayed to get there Ag degree, because they all love farming

4) Lat year every one of our Defensive starters was a true freshman. This year they are all All-American Juniors. YOU DO THE MATH!!!

5) I don't need to even mention the RB position....It is like watching Alabama (but better)

6) Lastly....Our O-Line goes 6'-6" 350 across the board.

Awesome SACCAT!

Enough about this silly stuff. I want the real news from the current #1 ranked kitties. Like, which players are they putting on the porta-shitters this year?

EverettGriz said:
Enough about this silly stuff. I want the real news from the current #1 ranked kitties. Like, which players are they putting on the porta-shitters this year?

This year they are putting Stitt on all of them and calling them "Stitters"...or so I hear

aCatsFan said:
EverettGriz said:

This year they are putting Stitt on all of them and calling them "Stitters"...or so I hear

This would be mildly funny (if extremely uncreative and unoriginal) if, you know, the cats hadn't ACTUALLY put players pictures on porta-shitters. I mean, you can't make this stuff up.

Back