• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MEET COACH STITT

Umista

DONOR
A great chance to meet coach Stitt along with many other coaches at the Bitterroot GSA event.
When: JUNE FIRST from 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Where: DALY MANSION Between Corvallis & Hamilton.
Cost: $15 Includes food/Soda, Beer and wine extra
Auction, Griz stuff etc.
Contact Rick Lubke at 544-6314 for further information.
My wife noted the many posters & flyers advertising this event around the valley.... I plan on flying back to Montana and of course attending this event. Haslam, Sundberg and damn near every head coach will be available for you to chat with one on one. It is a great fund raising event helping our athletes. Stitt met Brent Musberger at this gathering last year. :thumb:

Have fun. I hope you guys make a ton of money for the GSA. I hope that every eGrizzer is able to attend one of the many GSA events held throughout the year. It is a great opportunity to meet other Griz fanatics, meet coaches and generally have a good Grizzy time.

Umista said:
A great chance to meet coach Stitt along with many other coaches at the Bitterroot GSA event.
The Daly Mansion. What a great place to have an event like that. Stitt has to be asking himself, "how did I end up at a University that has its own authentic Mansion?

It's one of those neat features of UM that UM does little to promote. I don't know why they don't do more things with it, like this event. Few know that the Daly Mansion is even a UM facility, that UM owns it. One of two very high end event facilities owned by UM. That makes it a supremely classy event to have.

Daly-Mansion.jpg

UMGriz75 said:
Umista said:
The Daly Mansion. What a great place to have an event like that. Stitt has to be asking himself, "how did I end up at a University that has its own authentic Mansion?

It's one of those neat features of UM that UM does little to promote. I don't know why they don't do more things with it, like this event. Few know that the Daly Mansion is even a UM facility, that UM owns it. One of two very high end event facilities owned by UM. That makes it a supremely classy event to have.

Daly-Mansion.jpg
every time 75 says "UM", take a drink.

UMGriz75 said:
Umista said:

Daly-Mansion.jpg

While the University owns Daly Mansion, it is leased to the Daly Mansion Preservation Trust which operates it.

UMGriz75 said:
Umista said:

Daly-Mansion.jpg

And the second one is?

Maybe all of the athletes that have left the program, and all that have been thrown under the bus by the genius can attend the gala.

GoldenEagle said:
Maybe all of the athletes that have left the program, and all that have been thrown under the bus by the genius can attend the gala.

When's the car wash to raise the $49 needed to improve your facilities at ewooooo, golden shower?

GoldenEagle said:

Speaking of genius, I think you meant "who" have left the program and "who" have been thrown under the bus. I know the meth doesn't help. Maybe your mom can attend since she likes to be a part of ANYTHING dealing with a bus and large groups of men.

So I'm curious, does Royce ever attend these Athletic Department functions? It seems like Haslem and crew do a lot of outreach.

EverettGriz said:
GoldenEagle said:

When's the car wash to raise the $49 needed to improve your facilities at ewooooo, golden shower?

Shit, you don't need $49 to steal a 1999 Vega subwoofer out of a 1997 Supra (lowered, with neon lights), and then pawn it in Airway Heights. Those command at least $200, net of meth money. I would bet they get this stadium built in record time at that rate.

Royce attended this event last year...also Brent Musberger. Many other folks and coaches are available to visit with fans about sports etc. Good chance for some "closet" fans to come out and ask questions. Tis a very casual gathering with real people and should be a "must attend" for Griz fans.

Learn who the NEW KICKER is, find out if Selvig is really getting the 6' 5'' girl from down under. Ask Travis if he can win without a big man. Get the real info on Pedro....

Umista said:
Royce attended this event last year...also Brent Musberger. Many other folks and coaches are available to visit with fans about sports etc. Good chance for some "closet" fans to come out and ask questions. Tis a very casual gathering with real people and should be a "must attend" for Griz fans.

Learn who the NEW KICKER is, find out if Selvig is really getting the 6' 5'' girl from down under. Ask Travis if he can win without a big man. Get the real info on Pedro....

I like this talk of a new kicker!

HookedonGriz said:
Umista said:

I like this talk of a new kicker!

Yes, but can he kick?

Umista said:
Cost: $15 Includes food/Soda, Beer and wine extra
Auction, Griz stuff etc.
Contact Rick Lubke at 544-6314 for further information.
My wife noted the many posters & flyers advertising this event around the valley.... I plan on flying back to Montana and of course attending this event. Haslam, Sundberg and damn near every head coach will be available for you to chat with one on one. It is a great fund raising event helping our athletes. Stitt met Brent Musberger at this gathering last year. :thumb:

Is this located on the 6 mile stretch of road between Corvallis & Hamilton?

Back