• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hey, so this is a fun coincidence!

CDAGRIZ

DONOR
Growler is online, and the board looks like a spray fart.
What do you guys think about Griz Football and the FCS for the upcoming season?
My contention is that some hard fought battles will be waged, with some great upsets.
What upsets do you see for 2016?

Rumor has it that AWF went full-on "Jackson Pollock" on the wall behind the handicapped stall at the East concourse restroom of Wa-Griz in 2009. Not sure if true.

I will be upset if the 2016 Wa-Griz tailgate experience will not include outdoor piss shacks adorned with exterior pictures of current and former stand out cat athletes. I want to be the first kid on my block to take a crap in Dennis Erickson!!

I won't rest until you've lived your dream, Ursa.
I will be upset if we don't have at least two of the most awkward press conferences ever recorded. They have to be recorded in someone's garage to qualify. And the Cookie Monster Voice guy has to be there to ask stupid questions. I understand this is lofty for any program.

CDAGRIZ said:
I will be upset if we don't have at least two of the most awkward press conferences ever recorded. They have to be recorded in someone's garage to qualify. And the Cookie Monster Voice guy has to be there to ask stupid questions. I understand this is lofty for any program.
Without the Cookie Monster Voice guy you have shit. None of it will count.

Hold onto your dream!!

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Hold onto your dream!!

Not a bad point. I saw an interview where Cookie Monster was pretty mad that the "journalist" from Bozeman was ripping off his stuff. He said it would be "alright if the dude made sense once in a while." Alas, ol' turkey neck needs to find a job as a greeter on 19th Street somewhere.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Hold onto your dream!!

Not a bad point. I saw an interview where Cookie Monster was pretty mad that the "journalist" from Bozeman was ripping off his stuff. He said it would be "alright if the dude made sense once in a while." Alas, ol' turkey neck needs to find a job as a greeter on 19th Street somewhere.
He wasn't talking about "journalist" Colon Nuance, was he? That would be a shame!

No, he was talking about a journalist. I don't think Cookie Monster fucks around with bloggers/ski hill proximity enthusiasts.

CDAGRIZ said:
Rumor has it that AWF went full-on "Jackson Pollock" on the wall behind the handicapped stall at the East concourse restroom of Wa-Griz in 2009. Not sure if true.

I can confirm this rumor. And you wouldn't believe what I had to eat to get those magenta and aquamarine shades!

AllWeatherFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I can confirm this rumor. And you wouldn't believe what I had to eat to get those magenta and aquamarine shades!

I'll take a wild guess based on experience: was it magenta and aquamarine paint chips with some beets and Ice Blue Powerade (bought in Cheney 2 for 1, of course)?

Back