• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Grizzly swats camera video

GrizpartDeux

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JIhCNbdIFT4&autoplay=1
Someone please edit this cool grizzly video. Awesome post sack or big play edit for new griz Vision. I have no idea how to edit something like this, but could be edited into a cool game day video

We should nominate, then elect a poster to go stand in the Bob or Glacier NP with steak in his hand and a go-pro on his head. Not really sure who would win.

SoldierGriz said:
We should nominate, then elect a poster to go stand in the Bob or Glacier NP with steak in his hand and a go-pro on his head. Not really sure who would win.

This would make an AWESOME poll.

And the bobcats suck.

Be cool to get that trainer in Bozeman with his Grizzly and make a cool video for the new Griz-vision.

I'm very good friends with the guy that took that video. He went to Montana for his freshman and sophomore years before transferring to Alaska.

SeattleBobcat said:
Sorry boys, but that's a Kodiak Bear not a grizzly.

Both grizzlies (Ursus Arctos). While that's definitely a Kodiak Brown, your statement would be analogous to saying that the collies that Dogshit molests are not dogs.

EverettGriz said:
SeattleBobcat said:

Both grizzlies (Ursus Arctos). While that's definitely a Kodiak Brown, your statement would be analogous to saying that the collies that Dogshit molests are not dogs.

Both Brown Bears, not grizzlies.
http://animals.mom.me/differences-between-grizzly-kodiak-bears-11747.html

And WTF are you doing to collies?

Your own link proves me right. But I'm happy to see you used a reputable source like Pets.com....

And I'm trying to protect collies from your fellow kitty fan, dogshit3, who regularly and routinely molests them. Try to keep up if you're going to post here.

SoldierGriz said:

I vote we just go ahead and nominate AtlantaGriz1 for this now and save time.

SeattleBobcat said:

Ohhh ya...means a lot coming from a fan of the team that plays the sound of a mountain lion after every Bobcat first down! :roll: :roll: :roll:

BadlandsGrizFan said:
SoldierGriz said:

I vote we just go ahead and nominate AtlantaGriz1 for this now and save time.

Would me leaving make your nonsensical posts more relevant in your mind?

EverettGriz said:
Your own link proves me right. But I'm happy to see you used a reputable source like Pets.com....

And I'm trying to protect collies from your fellow kitty fan, dogshit3, who regularly and routinely molests them. Try to keep up if you're going to post here.

"Though Kodiak bears and grizzly bears are part of the same species of brown bear, they are different enough to constitute two subspecies"

Maybe it's the same thing to the voices inside your head, but they're 2 different sub-species... Evolution man,
try and keep up.

Hunted both animals in Alaska and the fish and game believes them to be two different animals as well....

who the hell is the crazy bastard that stands the camera back up at the end? he's about 15' from that bear.

reinell30 said:
Hunted both animals in Alaska and the fish and game believes them to be two different animals as well....

Alaska does, for sure, especially when it comes to hunting. But they're all Grizzlies, just like all dogs, whether wild or domestic, are all canis lupus.

I think we're all essentially arguing the same thing, though.

Back