• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What's New @ Stadium?

BLGF, I believe that fell through when the donor lost most of the expected $89 donation for the project in a poor investment. Something dealing with Bobcat Batter or something, so I'm told.

Believe it or not fellas, not every Griz fan reads eGriz or is totally up on what is happening in Missoula. Especially when they don't live in Missoula. Maybe the gentleman was asking a genuine question and look what he got. A bunch of the usual eGriz BS... It just doesn't make any sense to treat everyone with a question like a total idiot...

Good point. Google is easy to use....

Maxximus, google: Montana Champions Center and you'll see the huge project underway. Good place to start.

And, welcome to egriz.

Better GrizzlyEdd?

GrizzlyEdd said:
Believe it or not fellas, not every Griz fan reads eGriz or is totally up on what is happening in Missoula. Especially when they don't live in Missoula. Maybe the gentleman was asking a genuine question and look what he got. A bunch of the usual eGriz BS... It just doesn't make any sense to treat everyone with a question like a total idiot...

You mean they've done expansion work to Dornblazer? ....And the Mens Gym seems a bit undersized as well for a budding member of the Pacific Coast Conference.....Don't tell me they no longer play the Bobcats in Butte....That'll be the day...

GrizzlyEdd said:

Hold on. Don't come here with screen name like Maxximus#37, self-reporting as the greatest Griz fan, sporting the DubX & the quintessential Griz numerology and throw out something that makes you look like one of those pediatrician fans like growler. I'm not buying not being totally up on anything because I haven't lived in the 406 since the late 80's myself. F$&k, I don't know a GD thing, and it hasn't slowed me any. If you're going to ride for this brand on the free-for-all message board, you better bring your "A" game. So get busy. If someone besides EV hasn't called you on something by your 5th post, you're not trying hard enough. #boom

SoldierGriz said:

Maxximus, google: Montana Champions Center and you'll see the huge project underway. Good place to start.

And, welcome to egriz.

Better GrizzlyEdd?

Fuck Google. A 6 second scan of the first page of the board would have yielded threads on TCC as well as the new Griz vision. Admittedly one would have to ignore the 39 Growler threads all saying the exact same thing, which is essentially nothing. Still.

EverettGriz said:
SoldierGriz said:

And, welcome to egriz.

Better GrizzlyEdd?

f*** Google. A 6 second scan of the first page of the board would have yielded threads on TCC as well as the new Griz vision. Admittedly one would have to ignore the 39 Growler threads all saying the exact same thing, which is essentially nothing. Still.

:lol:

The soon-to-be-built Champions Center will be a game-changer for Grizzly Athletics for decades to come. It is going to provide much needed meeting and training space for all of the sports teams at UM, male and female alike. Every student-athlete at UM will utilize the Champions Center, not just the football team. This will strengthen all our teams and strengthen our recruiting efforts in all sports. It's a big-time game changer!

GrizzlyEdd said:

I agree w/ your sentiment. It's kind of douche-y to respond the way things have gone. Yet.. There's this thing called "Google" that people can use before making the effort to ask a question on a forum. So.. He kinda asked for it. But I do wish the tenor here hadn't gotten to where it has..

GrizGuy said:
GrizzlyEdd said:

I agree w/ your sentiment. It's kind of douche-y to respond the way things have gone. Yet.. There's this thing called "Google" that people can use before making the effort to ask a question on a forum. So.. He kinda asked for it. But I do wish the tenor here hadn't gotten to where it has..
Given the obviousness of the answer I thought the OP was trying to be ironical. I could easily have popped off a snarky response myself. It's kind of like asking whether the Griz are going to be playing any football this year?

bgbigdog said:
Hold on. Don't come here with screen name like Maxximus#37, self-reporting as the greatest Griz fan, sporting the DubX & the quintessential Griz numerology and throw out something that makes you look like one of those pediatrician fans like growler.
:shock:

Growler is a pediatrician?

Back