• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Summer Workouts

SoldierGriz

DONOR
Does anyone have any info on Griz summer work-outs? We usually see a post or two about who stayed on campus, and who is leading. Also, I haven't seen much posted on Nicholson, and his work thus far.

I'm out and about on campus usually in the later afternoons every day. Haven't noticed anything. Haven't been specifically "looking" either, though. The BB guys were doing an outdoor PT workout yesterday at the sand volleyball court about 3 p.m. -- 92 degrees.

Thanks 75.

I seem to recall in years past a few posts about summer workouts. As I recall, some discussed the work of the strength and conditioning coach. I guess we've had some chatter about the O-lineman putting on some weight.

Anyway - I hope Gus and the other QBs along with Kidder and others are on campus and leading the effort. I know most were at the camps...

SoldierGriz said:
Thanks 75.

I seem to recall in years past a few posts about summer workouts. As I recall, some discussed the work of the strength and conditioning coach. I guess we've had some chatter about the O-lineman putting on some weight.
During Spring Semester I'd be tripping over various subteams which were working out in the Field House early in the morning doing the weight room, drills in the hallways, and team drills on the main arena floor. That's been a "constant" for nearly as many years as I can remember. That early morning schedule may have continued into the summer. I'm remembering seeing team workouts on the practice fields the last three weeks or so, once or twice, "seems" like it was in the afternoons, but I just don't really recall the times.

There was some discussion in the egriz club that the coaches are very happy with the amount of players who have stuck around and the work they are putting in. It sounds like this team is very cohesive right now.

With 50 new faces, I hear there is a growing rift between the blacks and whites. Stitt is trying to get them to respect each other by getting up before dawn and making them run together, to a Civil War site, and preaching to them about brotherhood.

Actually, yeah, the rest of the Montana kids on the team actually don't come to the workouts cause, sterotypically speaking, all those guys are on farms working hard from 4 a.m. to 11 p.m. each night. But, they should be in really good condition cause they buck bales the entire time. Only the guys from Cali and AZ have time to go to the offseason workouts cause they don't work hard anyway.

poorgriz said:
With 50 new faces, I hear there is a growing rift between the blacks and whites. Stitt is trying to get them to respect each other by getting up before dawn and making them run together, to a Civil War site, and preaching to them about brotherhood.

You should keep this crap on lil bro nation and leave egriz alone. You are an embarrassment to cats fans and alums everywhere.

Looking good. Even LOVE the hat in the lower left:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/ryanjohnson_99/status/748905337328066560[/tweet]

poorgriz said:

One of your asshat friends has already been band from this site for being a racist. Perhaps you might want to rethink how you're representing moo college.

Latest posts

Back