• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UND Fighting Hawks Logo

Bertram

eGriz Club
DONOR
OmEqxKH.jpg

yeager_fan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
When did they change from the Bisons?

A new record by CDA, only 42 minutes to turn it into a Bison thread! Pretty impressive for the end of June.

And only 23 mins for a bysonian fan to reply. In June. On a board other than their own. On a thread not even about them.

Good God you undsuers make this too fucking easy.

CrunchGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Oh, silly CDA...they're the BiiiiiiZun. Everyone knows that.
No, no, no, it's Bye-sun, as in we play in a multi-purpose shed and don't want no f#(%ing sunlight. Clearly they are thinking only of the fans and the cost of sunscreen to cover the sea of mammoth carcasses. Mighty thoughtful I'd say.

yeager_fan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

A new record by CDA, only 42 minutes to turn it into a Bison thread! Pretty impressive for the end of June.

Apparently, there is no such thing as a Bisons thread anymore since they changed to the Hawks.

"New name. Same North Dakota" I don't think I would have used that. Sounds depressing.

Yukon said:
"New name. Same North Dakota" I don't think I would have used that. Sounds depressing.
decent slogan to get people on board with another change.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN-tS6JYFbw[/youtube]

EverettGriz said:
yeager_fan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

And only 23 mins for a bysonian fan to reply. In June. On a board other than their own. On a thread not even about them.

Good God you undsuers make this too f***[*] easy.

Make what too easy?

I have never hidden the fact that I like coming on this board because it is much more fun listening to you guys than being on the NDSU fan forum. There is nothing to discuss on there other than who is traveling to Iowa or what Doug Pederson said in his latest press conference.

yeager_fan said:
EverettGriz said:
yeager_fan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Good God you undsuers make this too f***[*] easy.

Make what too easy?

I have never hidden the fact that I like coming on this board because it is much more fun listening to you guys than being on the NDSU fan forum. There is nothing to discuss on there other than who is traveling to Iowa or what Doug Pederson said in his latest press conference.

I guess none of that surprise me. I would think that the fans of a real program would be discussing shit like, "You know, we play in a fucking dilapidated barn. Any idea when we might pull a few donors together so we can afford to rent a local high school stadium on Saturday afternoons to play football the way real men play it? I recognize we'll have to forgo the 1977 Phildelphia 76ers strobe light introductions, but it might be worthwhile if we are to ever break from this FCS Arena League we've been playing in."

Back