• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Could Montana's Brady Gustafson be the next Frankenstein?

No, Frankenstein has better lateral movement, is more durable and has a pretty good arm.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Frank is definitely more mobile and has more experience escaping defenders. Brady has the looks but, skills? Not so much. Frank is best in space.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
No, Frankenstein has better lateral movement, is more durable and has a pretty good arm.

Gus can get thru his reads/progressions way quicker though....plus I think his release is a little quicker too.

CV Griz Fan said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Gus can get thru his reads/progressions way quicker though....plus I think his release is a little quicker too.
Regardless, if it's 4th and short and you need a 1st down give the fu*king ball to Frankenstein.

Hes just what the Dr ordered

CV Griz Fan said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Easy for you to say. YOU try getting through your reads and turning your head with fucking BOLTS in your neck.

Yeah. That's right. BOLTS. :ugeek:

AZGrizFan said:
CV Griz Fan said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Easy for you to say. YOU try getting through your reads and turning your head with f***[*] BOLTS in your neck.

Yeah. That's right. BOLTS. :ugeek:
That's just nuts

I feel like Frankenstein could absorb hits pretty well, but if you listen to his cadence when he sings Christmas carols with Tonto and Tarzan, he might suffer with having to audible quickly. Also as mentioned earlier looking off a receiver is a bitch with 25lbs of iron in your neck.

I go along here only to be one of the boys, and hide my superior knowledge that Frankenstein was the doctor who put the monster together. Having said that, the monster DID NOT have a good arm but there is always the option of sewing a good arm on. Will it be ready by September? Who knows. The real question here is whose arm should it be and will they give it up for the team.

Fat Bruno said:
I go along here only to be one of the boys, and hide my superior knowledge that Frankenstein was the doctor who put the monster together. Having said that, the monster DID NOT have a good arm but there is always the option of sewing a good arm on. Will it be ready by September? Who knows. The real question here is whose arm should it be and will they give it up for the team.

HA! Undoubtedly, one of the few in this world (at least on this board) that actually know the "monster" was actually not named, which propelled him to violence. In fact, he chased people all over the world to kill them. He was pretty damn lethal.

If Gus can muster that kind of passion, we're in pretty good shape! So, yes.

Fat Bruno said:

Brett Favra isn't doing anything with his arm, is he?

SoldierGriz said:
Fat Bruno said:

HA! Undoubtedly, one of the few in this world (at least on this board) that actually know the "monster" was actually not named, which propelled him to violence. In fact, he chased people all over the world to kill them. He was pretty damn lethal.

If Gus can muster that kind of passion, we're in pretty good shape! So, yes.

Yes, but his name is pronounced 'Frawnk-en-steen"...

Back