• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Big Sky Breakdown

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Colter Nuanez is doing a great job with their new platform, skyline sports. He's doing a big sky breakdown with interviews of all 13 coaches as well as a podcast on all of the preseason all-conference players and who they chose. You can check it all out here:

http://skylinesportsmt.com

HookedonGriz said:
Colter Nuanez is doing a great job with their new platform, skyline sports. He's doing a big sky breakdown with interviews of all 13 coaches as well as a podcast on all of the preseason all-conference players and who they chose. You can check it all out here:

Interesting....I liked the article about UND and Sam Houston getting a home at home....we will at last be able to see which team has the worst game day atmosphere in the FCS!

BadlandsGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:

Interesting....I liked the article about UND and Sam Houston getting a home at home....we will at last be able to see which team has the worst game day atmosphere in the FCS!

Please. Neither of those hold a candle to SUU, UNC or PSU. And that's just in the Big Sky! I think the year Villanova won the NC (2009) they AVERAGED 1000+ fans...

SoldierGriz said:
Will be interesting to see if Stitt gives him an interview after last Spring's debacle.

?

What happened? I've always felt that Colter Nuanez does a pretty decent job at being impartial in his coverage of the Big Sky conference. Of course he will lean a little state of Montana-centric due to where he lives and, I'm being honest here, UM and MSU being the two fanbases with the most fans.

MT Jack said:
SoldierGriz said:
Will be interesting to see if Stitt gives him an interview after last Spring's debacle.

?

What happened? I've always felt that Colter Nuanez does a pretty decent job at being impartial in his coverage of the Big Sky conference. Of course he will lean a little state of Montana-centric due to where he lives and, I'm being honest here, UM and MSU being the two fanbases with the most fans.

Oh god dont start it again...

BadlandsGrizFan said:
MT Jack said:
SoldierGriz said:

?

OK. :lol:

BadlandsGrizFan said:

Colter is a UM alum who covered MSU sports for the Chronicle. Some Griz fans think that he is a Bobcats homer. Some Bobcat fans think he's a Griz homer. He can't make anyone happy.

Is this an adequate summary?

I think the incident folks referred to was Colter, in his haste to get news out, did not verify some sources and came out discussing nacarrato and pflug being cut/leaving/whatever it was. Then Stitt in a presser announced he was not happy or impressed with the media just running wild with stories and rumors when nothing had been verified.

HookedonGriz said:
I think the incident folks referred to was Colter, in his haste to get news out, did not verify some sources and came out discussing nacarrato and pflug being cut/leaving/whatever it was. Then Stitt in a presser announced he was not happy or impressed with the media just running wild with stories and rumors when nothing had been verified.

Thanks for the insight, HookedonGriz.

I find it funny how folks, Coach Stitt included, get in a snit over something - Nacarrato and Pflug being cut/leaving - that ended up being 100% true. :roll:

HookedonGriz said:
The story was true; Stitt complained that he hadn't had a chance to talk to the cut players yet, and blew up about it, but, at the end of the day, the story originated with the staff.

UMGriz75 said:
HookedonGriz said:
The story was true; Stitt complained that he hadn't had a chance to talk to the cut players yet, and blew up about it, but, at the end of the day, the story originated with the staff.

That is my understanding as well. I do remember he didn't drop Colter's name but made it obvious he wasn't thrilled with him.

Back