• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Youth Camp "Thank you"

grizare#1

Just wanted to put a shout out to the coaches and players that hosted the Griz Youth Camp. My son Patrick was in the 7th Grade class and had a wonderful time as did I watching how the Griz players interacted with all the young kids.
JR Nelson was one of my sons coaches and he was fantastic. I talked to him at length and found him to be one of the most pleasant and nicest guys I have met. All the players were great and it was fun to watch them as well realizing they are just big kids too.
A personal thank you to Coach Stitt and Andrew Selle for organizing this program. We look forward to it next year.
GO GRIZ

Thanks for stopping by with another positive post about Griz players and what they do for kids in the community. They never seem to get enough credit for all of the great things they do

No problem, its too often in this world that only the bad things get press, for some reason bad things make the news and the good things that folks do are nothing more than a side note. I wish more folks could have seen the good things that I did during the three days of camp.

grizare#1 said:
No problem, its too often in this world that only the bad things get press, for some reason bad things make the news and the good things that folks do are nothing more than a side note. I wish more folks could have seen the good things that I did during the three days of camp.
Me too!

grizare#1 said:
I wish more folks could have seen the good things that I did during the three days of camp.
What good things did you do? ;)

Kids just naturally gravitate to collegiate athletes, and so its a big deal for the kids and the parents; great memories, inspiration, and outstanding role model interactions. In the other direction, I never fail to be impressed at how collegiate athletes can interact so well with the kids.

CV Griz Fan said:
UMGriz75 said:
grizare#1 said:
I wish more folks could have seen the good things that I did during the three days of camp.

Maybe he ran some drills or brought a few juice boxes? Jeez....
Calm down. I am pretty sure he was saying he wished more people could have seen the good things that he "saw" during the three days of camp. I had some fun at the way it unintentionally came out. Jeez.

75, why didn't you come to my party this week? It was fun. 7 or 8 coaches there, including Stitt. Lots of ex-players. Maybe grizpsych can add this to his post format, and take out all the video crap that goofs up the board and devices.

PlayerRep said:
75, why didn't you come to my party this week? It was fun. 7 or 8 coaches there, including Stitt. Lots of ex-players. Maybe grizpsych can add this to his post format, and take out all the video crap that goofs up the board and devices.
Shoot. You know, I saw that, appreciated the invite, and was going to come (I really like the place and one of my kids works there), it's just 400 feet from my office, and then just plumb forgot.

UMGriz75 said:
CV Griz Fan said:
UMGriz75 said:
grizare#1 said:

Maybe he ran some drills or brought a few juice boxes? Jeez....
Calm down. I am pretty sure he was saying he wished more people could have seen the good things that he "saw" during the three days of camp. I had some fun at the way it unintentionally came out. Jeez.
Yes, what I "witnessed" is what I meant. Hell no all I did was sit on my ass. ;)

Back