• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2016 Summer Transfers

Paytonlives

Staff member
Summer Transfers (3)
WR- Lamarriel Taylor 6'2" 195 (UMASS) (Will be a Frosh)
CB- TJ Reynard 5' 10" 175 (Wisconsin) (Will be a Senior)
CB- Korey Alexander 5'11" 195 (Medanos C.C.) (Will be a Junior)

griz71 said:
A REAL kicker would be awesome. :D
All our kickers are pretty young, and a couple really highly touted out of high school. I'd be comfortable being patient with this group and waiting for one to emerge.

I still have a strange feeling about Pedro. Changed profile pic to him at UM again...tweeted about GRE .... maybe still coming and needs to get accepted into Grad school. If so (I realize a reach) it woukd be a huge addition (pun and no pun intended)

Ursus1 said:
I still have a strange feeling about Pedro. Changed profile pic to him at UM again...tweeted about GRE .... maybe still coming and needs to get accepted into Grad school. If so (I realize a reach) it woukd be a huge addition (pun and no pun intended)

I would cry like a baby, Ursus. :( :(

Ursus1 said:

Saw that, too. Said the GRE was the only thing standing in the way of his plans. :thumb:

DuCharme said:
Ursus1 said:

Saw that, too. Said the GRE was the only thing standing in the way of his plans. :thumb:

Whats GRE mean? Sorry if I should know this.

1972 said:
DuCharme said:
Ursus1 said:

Graduate Records Exam. Test a lot of grad schools require a certain score on to be accepted

Ursus1 said:
1972 said:
DuCharme said:
Ursus1 said:

Graduate Records Exam. Test a lot of grad schools require a certain score on to be accepted

Thankyou!!

Stitt not following Pedro on Twitter anymore, guessing that's not good (also interesting he dropped him after this thread started....yes he followed him yesterday)

Just some thoughts:
If the reporting and Tweets are correct, I think the missing verbal is Pedro.

1- There was some reporting that he would transfer to UM
2- Nothing comes about on signing day
3- Things get real quiet
4- Pedro adds UM pix to twitter.
5- Twitter picture noted on Egriz
6- Pedro changes pix on twitter
7- Announces he needs to take graduate test
8- Pedro takes test.
9- Pedro add UM pix back again
10- Seymore follows him on Twitter.

I could be wrong... but this really looks like a guy that wanted to come to UM but needed to complete the proper entrance test.

Paytonlives said:
Just some thoughts:
If the reporting and Tweets are correct, I think the missing verbal is Pedro.

1- There was some reporting that he would transfer to UM
2- Nothing comes about on signing day
3- Things get real quiet
4- Pedro adds UM pix to twitter.
5- Twitter picture noted on Egriz
6- Pedro changes pix on twitter
7- Announces he needs to take graduate test
8- Pedro takes test.
9- Pedro add UM pix back again
10- Seymore follows him on Twitter.

I could be wrong... but this really looks like a guy that wanted to come to UM but needed to complete the proper entrance test.

Ahh Payton... A conspiracy theorist after my own heart. All I can say is from your lips to someone's ears. Fingers crossed.

Back