• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Single tickets for opener

first11

Realize season tix yet to be mailed, anyone know when single game tickets available for opener?

Thanks

first11 said:
Realize season tix yet to be mailed, anyone know when single game tickets available for opener?

Thanks

You can buy single game tickets right now. I think today is when they went on sale..

I have 2 tix in NEZ for the 1st game. Future sister in law is off to a bad start with me cuz she is marrying my brother that day. Buy one tix get one free!

Richard Cranium said:
I have 2 tix in NEZ for the 1st game. Future sister in law is off to a bad start with me cuz she is marrying my brother that day. Buy one tix get one free!
That is simply not acceptable. My daughter was raised right. When it came time for her to get married (coming from Alaska to do so), her first question was, "When are there NOT home Griz games in September?" She knew that, on weekends of home Griz games, her parents, the pastor and several of her closest friends simply would not be available. :D

I have 4 and I am not going.

They are not available I wont put anyone through having to watch a team similar to playing the cats in November......once a year is enough.

Will be in NYC for the U.S. Open. Will be missing my first season-opener in 22 years. Bummed about it. Should be an exciting night, and trust me, the house will be packed. Gave our tickets away already, so seats will be filled.

Single tickets went on sale Monday and are available at the ticket windows in the Adams center. single tickets $48.00.

Latest posts

Back