• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Drew Bledsoe's kid commits to NAU

MrTitleist

Staff member
Interesting.. curious if the Griz were in on this recruiting, given the amount of time Drew and his family spend in Whitefish.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/johnbledsoe15/status/755885048696414209[/tweet]

MrTitleist said:
Interesting.. curious if the Griz were in on this recruiting, given the amount of time Drew and his family spend in Whitefish.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/johnbledsoe15/status/755885048696414209[/tweet]

Well, the Bledsoes saw how UM handled the Montana kid--issues and all.

/edit forgot the sarcasm font.. I know he had issues.

Or how they still gave him a shot after he came here and got a DUI and gave him opportunities to earn a spot. Didn't he end up dropping down to D3?

Fun Fact: Former Griz and NAU defensive coordinator Andy Thompson attended the same high school as Drew Bledsoe and, as a quarterback, broke one of Bledsoe's passing records. Andy's family still coaches in the Walla Walla area and are highly respected. That's probably the Bledsoe connection to NAU.

Yeah, quite the bizarre statement by cheer2000. And not only that, just because Bledsoe has a vacation home in Whitefish doesn't mean he, or his son, has any type of tie to, or interest in the Griz. In fact, I would be willing ot bet, there is zero connection at all.

Drew Bledsoe much that he needed a transfusion. Singletary rhymes with dysentery. What more do you people need?

Oh snap!

It was Drew Bled so much he needed a tourniquet................

Now Bloomberg75 will be along to talk about the risk of bleeding that much and how his parents were horrible uninformed child abusers.

Nice talk :coffee:

BadlandsGrizFan said:
He saw the talent we have at QB and said screw it...I cant compete. This is a direct quote from his father

Yep, that makes sense. NAU only has that "freshman of the year" kid who is pertty much gonna be starting for the next three years.

daGrizJ said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
He saw the talent we have at QB and said screw it...I cant compete. This is a direct quote from his father

Yep, that makes sense. NAU only has that "freshman of the year" kid who is pertty much gonna be starting for the next three years.

Considering one of those three years Bledsoe will still be in high school and another would be his red shirt year, that math actually works out pretty well for him...

grizindabox said:
Does quantity mean there can't be quality.........

That's correct. No quality QB wants to sign with a head coach who signs every freakin' QB he can round up. And, no FCS team needs 8 freakin' QBs on the roster. Why don't we just forget about all of the other positions and just sign QBs and WRS? We can scan the intramural teams to find linemen etc.

I'm sure Phillips would never have come to Montana if he knew that Stitt would keep signing every QB he can. You sign ONE GREAT QB each recruiting year. You have 4 scholarship QBs and possibly 1 walk-on QB on the roster at this level.

Besides, Gus will be drafted in the third round by the NFL next season, remember? Why do we need 7 bench warmers?

Atlanta Griz1 said:
grizindabox said:

That's correct. No quality QB wants to sign with a head coach who signs every freakin' QB he can round up. And, no FCS team needs 8 freakin' QBs on the roster. Why don't we just forget about all of the other positions and just sign QBs and WRS? We can scan the intramural teams to find linemen etc.

I'm sure Phillips would never have come to Montana if he knew that Stitt would keep signing every QB he can. You sign ONE GREAT QB each recruiting year. You have 4 scholarship QBs and possibly 1 walk-on QB on the roster at this level.

With your record....no one takes any recruiting advice you have serious....

grizindabox said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
grizindabox said:

you only wish you had my record of competence

ATL, since your son follows SEC football, which somehow you magically connected to having an IN with Phillips, I have FOOTBALL question for you. Do you predict he will leave at the end of this season, or perhaps during it even, IF Gus doesn't go down with an injury?

Atlanta Griz1 said:
grizindabox said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
grizindabox said:

This Poster Has Went

Days

Without Showing Incompetence
Competence First
Play like a Champion

Atlanta Griz1 said:
grizindabox said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
grizindabox said:

I am still trying to figure out competence for what exactly.......

Back