• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Not your regular favorite griz ever thread..

Geddes

DONOR
Shannon Cabunoc - as a child, I always liked that guy.

Scott Gurnsey - fuck you if you don't get this one, and turn in all of your griz stuff..I am sure you have a lot.

Joe Douglass - yes a bit ordinary for the ole' favorite list, but he was the best.

A guy wouldn't be wrong if he threw out Kelly Bryant..or Jamal Wilson (insert joke by snap)..

Argue about this one, ya fuckin' hens.......

Geddes said:
Shannon Cabunoc - as a child, I always liked that guy.

Scott Gurnsey - f*** you if you don't get this one, and turn in all of your griz stuff..I am sure you have a lot.

Joe Douglass - yes a bit ordinary for the ole' favorite list, but he was the best.

A guy wouldn't be wrong if he threw out Kelly Bryant..or Jamal Wilson (insert joke by snap)..

Argue about this one, ya f***[*]' hens.......

Really Geddes? Didn't you say at one time that you'd have a love child with Jamal Wilson? He is your number one and you know it....

Unfortunately I am still in the mourning process with Wilson. But even in the depression stage, I cannot lie. Jamal Wilson is my favorite griz to ever don the pads.

CV, I thank you for helping me reach acceptance.

This year, I think I am on the JLM train. And I look forward to seeing if Strahm will be the first player ever to receive a felony DURING a game..

Big Willie Style

Derek Aspinwall

Smokin' Stephen Shaw

SSS_zps9d3369f5.jpg

EverettGriz said:
Big Craig Mettler from Walla Walla, Washington, the town so nice they named it twice.

I assumed it was because Walla, Washington sounded dumb......who knew....

Off the top of my head, two guys that I loved to watch in the recent past that didn't receive a great deal of notoriety were Severin Campbell and Tonga Takai. Both formidable defenders that were exciting to key in on and watch. Lunch pail guys.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
90 and FU if you dont know which 90 I am talking about................
Defensive end during the Hauck days and around the same
time as Biermann......goddamit the name is escaping me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brewskis said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

You're probably thinking Mike Murphy but I'll bet Alphas talking about Curt Colter

Edited: wow I suck at typing today

BWahlberg said:
brewskis said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

You're probably thinking Mike Muprhy but I'll bet Alphas talk about Curt Colter
:thumb:

Larry Miller … it’s hard for people used to good football to imagine how electrifying those Swarthout teams were after all the years of mediocrity. The effect they had was similar to the effect rock had when it first came in after all the pop pabulum of the day ... on a much smaller scale, of course. Miller, at 5’9” and around 250, was astonishing at bowling his way through the line and nailing a back. I don’t think they counted sacks in those days or he’d be near some kind of record.

Back