• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Shaun Rainey's best of the Big Sky

BWahlberg

DONOR
3rd one he's done, these are always pretty cool

http://www.swxrightnow.com/story/32504356/best-in-the-big-sky

Fun to watch. I was surprised that Monte was no ones favorite mascot. I have always thought he/she was pretty good but then I haven't seen much of the others.

Wow, thought he looked familiar. But wasn't until I heard him speak that a connection was made.

9288246_G.jpg

1200.jpg

Seems like a good humored guy.

--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
On an unrelated note.. It was probably best to start with just the one knuckle, :)
Northern_Arizona_Lumberjacks04.jpg

Quig said:
Wow, thought he looked familiar. But wasn't until I heard him speak that a connection was made.

9288246_G.jpg

1200.jpg

--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
On an unrelated note.. It was probably best to start with just the one knuckle, :)

1. Great call on "Jared" from SV. Spot on.
2. Thumsey, by local legend, could check the oil like nobody's business. But Fisty, by all reports, can give a full service including brake balancing. I'm told he can check a tranny for defects. Not sure if true.

CDAGRIZ said:
Quig said:

9288246_G.jpg

1200.jpg

--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------

1. Great call on "Jared" from SV. Spot on.
2. Thumsey, by local legend, could check the oil like nobody's business. But Fisty, by all reports, can give a full service including brake balancing. I'm told he can check a tranny for defects. Not sure if true.

Hahaha check a tranny huh?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Grizzly Oredigger said:
I love that Gus said Cal Poly was the best stadium instead of MSU due to the "architecture" lol

It is kind of a cool looking stadium, or at least of half it is.
hero15.jpg

Quig said:

9288246_G.jpg

1200.jpg

--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
:clap: That's some fine work there!!

Back