• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Nate Harris, life after football

BWahlberg

DONOR
Looks like Nate will be contributing a bit to egriz as well!

http://www.egriz.com/2016/07/life-football-leaving-football-world-entering-real-world/

Awesome! Nate is a great football player and his views will be greatly appreciated! Also nice article, fantastic read.

jcu27 said:
Awesome! Nate is a great football player and his views will be greatly appreciated! Also nice article, fantastic read.

Nate, I can't wait for some real insight and I am sorry for this but I have to get there first.

But "did you play the game" :mrgreen:

Welcome Abroad! Buckle up. Great to have someone "who played the game" and was one of the "best in space". Too bad you "can't kick" but you can't have everything. ;)

As often as the great Andrew Schm... graces these pages after introduction, having someone like Nate dropping by with some real-life recent perspective is welcome. Please don't be a stranger.

Nate thank you for sharing. My constructive criticism is to work on your grammar a bit if you want to post more professional articles. It will help them flow better. I look forward to reading what you post. :thumb:

It looks like I am being replaced. Great and thanks for relieving my burden.

"I am here to only report and speak positivity about he team, coaches, and players."

Back