• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana Beats Purdue in OT...

Silvertip

...and the Lady Griz soccer chicks open 2 - 0 on the road. Two more coming up at Wyoming and then Sunday against the University of Denver. May just have to take that one in.

For the egriz purists, if they were a soccer forum I'd have gone there...(on second thought, nah)

Silvertip said:
...and the Lady Griz soccer chicks open 2 - 0 on the road. Two more coming up at Wyoming and then Sunday against the University of Denver. May just have to take that one in.

For the egriz purists, if they were a soccer forum I'd have gone there...(on second thought, nah)
Not to nit pick too much cus I hate it when others on here do it to me but there is an Other Sports forum where this was already posted about, on Sunday, by me. :D

Right on..Other Sports is a great place to post if the only person you want to communicate with is yourself.
Raise your hands OS visitors...mmm...thought so...

Silvertip said:
Right on..Other Sports is a great place to post if the only person you want to communicate with is yourself.
Me and Everett. I think that's it. The rest of y'all are missing out on some great softball and soccer info. Something else about the Allatona Bucs or something?

alabamagrizzly said:
Silvertip said:
Me and Everett. I think that's it. The rest of y'all are missing out on some great softball and soccer info. Something else about the Allatona Bucs or something?

:thumb:

First time ever the Griz have been ranked.

http://gogriz.com/news/2016/8/24/soccer-griz-earn-first-regional-ranking-under-plakorus.aspx
Montana is No. 10 in the Pacific Region in the first ranking of the year by the National Soccer Coaches Association of America. The NSCAA Pacific Region is made up of teams from the Big Sky, Pac-12 and Mountain West conferences.

EverettGriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Silvertip said:

:thumb:
Coach Varner is dead to me!

Griz Ladies vs Wyoming Friday @4:30...this seems to be the link to their livestream WyoVision

http://www.gowyo.com/game-center/57769cc9e4b07178b37ac597/

Saturday vs University of Denver 12 noon on Altitude

Our girls are small but they can kick! Even our head guy is small but he is a damn good coach. Say what you want but Haslam is doing a very good job regarding getting and keeping good coaching people.

Griz goalie just thwarted a Wyoming score by about half a foot. Nice livestream on the link provided earlier.

griz5700 said:
Nothing gets me fired up like some Lady Griz soccer.
I've watched 45 seconds of the soccer match and the Wyoming girls are flopping like Mr. T after 4 beers. Do they teach this shit at Wyoming?

H0EFMy8md.jpeg

File Photo

Back