• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

If They Show It ...

IdaGriz01

We will watch.

College football, that is.

I know it's not FCS, but what with the discussion about more FCS games early, I figured something about the current "Sydney Bowl" was in order. So far, not that much defense -- 31 points, with a minute-30 left in Q1. Hawaii certainly has some weapons, so maybe they can compete with Cal in a shoot-out.

IdaGriz01 said:
We will watch.

I know it's not FCS, but what with the discussion about more FCS games early, I figured something about the current "Sydney Bowl" was in order. So far, not that much defense -- 31 points, with a minute-30 left in Q1. Hawaii certainly has some weapons, so maybe they can compete with Cal in a shoot-out.

UH needs TG damn it....

CV Griz Fan said:
IdaGriz01 said:
We will watch.

UH needs TG damn it....
Weren't you just warning me about messing around with combustibles? :)

Ursa Major said:
CV Griz Fan said:
IdaGriz01 said:
We will watch.

UH needs TG damn it....
Weren't you just warning me about messing around with combustibles? :)

Couldn't resist my friend.....But you and tiki fuel don't mix....

Sigh. Rainbow Warriors? making too many mistakes. Could turn into a blowout most any time.

BTW ... have yet to hear the ESPN announcers mention -- even once -- that ESPN will have some college football on tomorrow. (Maybe I missed it, but I don't think so.) They have talked up the "real" (FBS) football starting next Thursday and after ... several times.

Okay ... one (somewhat longish) televised bit about tomorrow's game between NDSU (in the Fargo Dome) and some other team. So far, that's it. Is anyone surprised?

And if Hawaii doesn't start out really well ... we're outa here.

I am 99.9% sure Allen Bestwick coined " Shalon Baker the touchdown maker" when he announced for Prime Sports. That dude loved Montana football.

No big surprise ... but once Cal go its act together, Hawaii is so outclassed talent-wise it's pitiful. And this is what ESPN "featured" as the kickoff to the college football season. Not as bad as some of the FCS-FBS games coming up next week (probably), but likely to get pretty ugly from here. But we won't be watching, so SWGAS.

Well watching the College Kickoff Weekend banner on the he bottom of the screen even ESPN has given up on the FCS kickoff. Maybe Gravy Train U vs Charleston Southern in the Fabouloud Gravy Dome, complete with Monster Truck announcing, is not going to be a draw? And that's another lost down for your biiiiizzzzoooooooonnnnnnn.

I "used to" watch crawdads fight til the death..

My first experience of some truly unfair fights..

I'll probably watch..

Back