• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

whereabouts

Keep hearing he's somewhere near Conrad.

front-stipfarm.jpg

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Cape G...Tourist attractions include the Rush Limbaugh homestead and the entrance to the New Madrid earth quake fault line. How good is that...?

Interesting in that the entrance to the New Madrid fault line is often confused with Limbaugh's ass crack ... leading to many personal disasters for traveling folk.

Fat Bruno said:
Where is any man? Indeed, can any of us say who or where we are in the great cosmos.
I can, with 100% surety, say that I am currently sitting on my ass in Florence, MT. That work?

Fatter'n hell, buddy, but that, too, is merely an illusion meant to learn me some shit. Once I've got it figured, I will be one sleek bastard, again ... like i was when I was nine.

Fat Bruno said:
Fatter'n hell, buddy, but that, too, is merely an illusion meant to learn me some shit. Once I've got it figured, I will be one sleek bastard, again ... like i was when I was nine.

I have the same waist size that I had in high school - it's just 6 inches lower...

Back