• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana vs. Saint Francis on Altitude 2 outside Montana

oGriz

According to the conference site, the first Griz game will be broadcast on Cowles, but outside Montana it will also be on Altitude 2, which may make it easier to view the game at a bar outside Montana.

Big Sky Conference, times are local
http://www.bigskyconf.com/sports/2016/6/23/FB_0623161442.aspx?path=football

9/3 St. Francis at Montana 7:00 PM MT Cowles Media/Altitude 2 (Outside Montana)

Thanks OGriz. Does anyone know the specific Altitude 2 channel number on Dish or on DirectTV ?

oGriz said:
According to the conference site, the first Griz game will be broadcast on Cowles, but outside Montana it will also be on Altitude 2, which may make it easier to view the game at a bar outside Montana.

Proud Griz Man said:
Thanks OGriz. Does anyone know the specific Altitude 2 channel number on Dish or on DirectTV ?

oGriz said:

Dish game finder. Type in your zip and select football. This shows for me not to be HD, but usually that changes 48hrs before the game. DISH 440 for me.

https://www.mydish.com/gamefinder

Outside of Montana Altitude 2 is not on Dish and Comcast as a fulltime dedicated channel. Seems like you need to surf your carriers alternate sports channels on the day of the game to find it.

Silvertip said:
Outside of Montana Altitude 2 is not on Dish and Comcast as a fulltime dedicated channel. Seems like you need to surf your carriers alternate sports channels on the day of the game to find it.
correct.

electricgriz42 said:
Ok, thanks. We have xfinity comcast, so we will be looking for the game then. Wish I could be there in person though.

Comcast Cable does not carry Altitude 2 as a full-time service, but provides select Altitude 2 games to their customers on CET (Comcast Entertainment Television). Check your on-screen guide for availability CET SD is available on channel 105 in Colorado and channel 6 in Utah. CET HD is channel 900 in Colorado.

Proud Griz Man said:

681-1 for Direct TV

RayWill said:
electricgriz42 said:
Ok, thanks. We have xfinity comcast, so we will be looking for the game then. Wish I could be there in person though.

Comcast Cable does not carry Altitude 2 as a full-time service, but provides select Altitude 2 games to their customers on CET (Comcast Entertainment Television). Check your on-screen guide for availability CET SD is available on channel 105 in Colorado and channel 6 in Utah. CET HD is channel 900 in Colorado.

Proud Griz Man said:

681-1 for Direct TV

So I checked the on stream channel guide on my Comcast cable feed and learned that at 7:00 Saturday CET will be showing a USL soccer match (Switchbacks vs. LA Galaxy reserves) followed by a special featuring the making of the Denver Broncos cheerleaders calendar. I then browsed all 900+ channels and see no sign of the Griz. Ugh.

mcg said:
RayWill said:
electricgriz42 said:

Proud Griz Man said:

681-1 for Direct TV

So I checked the on stream channel guide on my Comcast cable feed and learned that at 7:00 Saturday CET will be showing a USL soccer match (Switchbacks vs. LA Galaxy reserves) followed by a special featuring the making of the Denver Broncos cheerleaders calendar. I then browsed all 900+ channels and see no sign of the Griz. Ugh.

Yeah heard you probaly won't find it on Comcast but also direct told me the game will not show up on guides until 24 hours or less in advance

DirecTV is 681. You will need to subscribe to the sports pack, it's around 8 dollars a month and you get most (if not every) local sports channel in the US.

grizpsych said:
DirecTV is 681. You will need to subscribe to the sports pack, it's around 8 dollars a month and you get most (if not every) local sports channel in the US.

681-1 for Altitude 2. 681 is the regular Altitude which will not show the game live, but on tape delay at 11:30 PM Mountain

RayWill said:
grizpsych said:

681-1 for Altitude 2. 681 is the regular Altitude which will not show the game live, but on tape delay at 11:30 PM Mountain

Neither of those show currently on my DirecTV guide.....I'm sure they'll pop up as e get closer.

AZGrizFan said:
RayWill said:
grizpsych said:

Neither of those show currently on my DirecTV guide.....I'm sure they'll pop up as e get closer.

My regular altitude channel 681 has the tape delay showing on the guide for 8/3 at 10:30 PM Pacific.
Nothing shows up on 681-1 but was told that it usually doesn't update until day of the game. You have to subsribe to the sports package to get the channels though.

RayWill said:
AZGrizFan said:
RayWill said:
grizpsych said:

My regular altitude channel 681 has the tape delay showing on the guide for 8/3 at 10:30 PM Pacific.
Nothing shows up on 681-1 but was told that it usually doesn't update until day of the game. You have to subsribe to the sports package to get the channels though.

Yeah, I GET the channels (I pay like $800/month it seems like :lol: ) so I'll check a little later to see if it pops up.

RayWill said:
grizpsych said:

My DirecTV receiver in Missouri has the game on 681. Do what you want. :thumb:

grizpsych said:
RayWill said:
grizpsych said:

Mine has it on 681 as well....tape delayed to 12:30 at night (CST)....hoping it shows up on 681-1 as well at the actual live time.

Hopefully, now out of staters like me who cut the cord on cable service see what we go through every game.
Again, I will glady pay a full ticket price to view a griz game by streaming. My past experience on GoGriz has been very, very, poor.

AZGrizFan said:
grizpsych said:
RayWill said:
grizpsych said:

Mine has it on 681 as well....tape delayed to 12:30 at night (CST)....hoping it shows up on 681-1 as well at the actual live time.
Ah. I see. I didn't check the times. Currently, 681-1 doesn't show the game though. But, it usually doesn't until the day of the game.

SoCal Surfer said:
Hopefully, now out of staters like me who cut the cord on cable service see what we go through every game.
Again, I will glady pay a full ticket price to view a griz game by streaming. My past experience on GoGriz has been very, very, poor.
I doubt it will be streamed. Audio only on gogriz.com.

Latest posts

Back