• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hey Ty

Jeff Choke

Do you remember the Twitter account password? Just thought of a great new hashtag but it wont let me log in and yes I already tried #boom #duh

1545_6358_696_Screen_Shot_2016_02_05_at_2_59_43_PM.png

Maybe it's something as stupid as this......

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwpQcRfv5UQ[/youtube]

Come to think about it. ...if Ty set it up it might be. "From the penthouse to the outhouse"

You guys are mean, are you sure you want to hang the Bobcat badder and Blew Bobcat Cup thing on me? I was not even here when that happened I was riding for another brand at the time!
All ya'll are harsh as a Sunday without a sermon!

Jeff Choke said:
You guys are mean, are you sure you want to hang the Bobcat badder and Blew Bobcat Cup thing on me? I was not even here when that happened I was riding for another brand at the time!
All ya'll are harsh as a Sunday without a sermon!

GFY, Jim. You know you've been spearheading the chocolate version of Bobcat Batter since you set foot in Waded's garage. Each container has more than trace amounts of "matter" from the RHS Memorial Bobcat Shit Pond, right? What are you calling it again? Bobscat? Bobcat Buttmud? 2 Cats, 1 Blue Bobcat Cup? You have no secrets, Jim.

cclarkblues said:
"Hey Ty, where you goin' with that gun in your hand..."

Whoa, whoa, #WHOA slow you roll pard!

Most people know Ty don't know nuttin bout no gun, I thought this whole thing was put to rest in Colorado?

Jeff Choke said:
Do you remember the Twitter account password? Just thought of a great new hashtag but it wont let me log in and yes I already tried #boom #duh

It's one of three things;

#StillLoveTheGriz

#F*ckBobStitt

#KaneIsABitch

Make sure to capitalize the hashtag

Jeff Choke said:
Ursus1 said:
I like #Kaneisabitch. Might change my password to that

You should, that got me on the Twitter account

Thanks Ty

#instagood

Thank God! I have missed your #Boom , it brings back so many memories of middle school secret message code

Back