• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tru has arrived

George Ferguson

I know this is a departure from all the threads about the Cats, but has anyone noticed how much face time Trumaine Johnson is getting these days. He's been pretty present on the first two episodes of Hard Knocks, and now, he's front and center in this really good commercial the NFL just put out. I think it's safe to say Tru has really arrived, and I for one love it. Here's the commercial.

Also, did anyone see the first Hard Knocks of the season? It opened with Jeff and Brandon fishing and hanging at their cabin in the 406. Cool stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66-_tLGpjQk

Amazing, I got goosebumps watching this. Tru still reps the GRIZ when he could have easily pulled a Biermann! A TRU Griz and an adopted Missoulian. Love to see him reaping the rewards of his hard work. Congrats TRUUUUUUUU! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

StumptownGriz said:
Amazing, I got goosebumps watching this. Tru still reps the GRIZ when he could have easily pulled a Biermann! A TRU Griz and an adopted Missoulian. Love to see him reaping the rewards of his hard work. Congrats TRUUUUUUUU! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
What did Biermann do? Disassociate himself from the program?

bobcatfan123 said:
StumptownGriz said:

not entirely but yah. He doesn't really rep Montana as much as fans on this board would like

Eriul said:
bobcatfan123 said:
StumptownGriz said:

not entirely but yah. He doesn't really rep Montana as much as fans on this board would like

...we can all thank...
...a tazer happy cop...
...tru's apprehension ...

... :coffee: ...

zengriz said:
Eriul said:
bobcatfan123 said:
StumptownGriz said:

...we can all thank...
...a tazer happy cop...
...tru's apprehension ...

... :coffee: ...
Huh? I think you read the previous posts wrong.

Back