• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Uniforms?

IHateRobPhenicie

DONOR
Just a question on the unis this year. Are they going to primarily wear the granite unis? They seem to be in a lot of the promotional stuff.

been waitin'.....for someone to break the ice.....and start the "uniform" thread.....who is gonna start the..... "weather" thread......

I heard the players put on new uniforms, climbed the M on a blustery day, determined it was both cold and loud, sent one down who was best in space for warm coats, but he found out he can't kick and stayed at the stadium for extra reps. It was all very very pedestrian.

HookedonGriz said:
I heard the players put on new uniforms, climbed the M on a blustery day, determined it was both cold and loud, sent one down who was best in space for warm coats, but he found out he can't kick and stayed at the stadium for extra reps. It was all very very pedestrian.

Aaandddddd ladies and gentlemen, top nominee for POTY.

grizindabox said:
been waitin'.....for someone to break the ice.....and start the "uniform" thread.....who is gonna start the..... "weather" thread......

Not trying to jinx anything here, but how long has it been since we played a home opener minus the wondrous hazy scent of burning pine boughs? I too am wondering when the ground hog is going to emerge from is den and provide us with a weather forecast.

I don't post much here but do the moderators do anything? I'm on multiple forums (hobbies and other football teams) and I've never seen as much thread jacking as this site...not even 1,000th of it. If you don't have anything to say about the OP, you shouldn't post.

I'm honestly curious if they'll have new uniforms this year and all I get is the same attention whore doofuses posted the usual BS. The only people that think your posts are funny are your retard groopies. It's absurd.

jcglfer said:
I don't post much here but do the moderators do anything? I'm on multiple forums (hobbies and other football teams) and I've never seen as much thread jacking as this site...not even 1,000th of it. If you don't have anything to say about the OP, you shouldn't post.

I'm honestly curious if they'll have new uniforms this year and all I get is the same attention whore doofuses posted the usual BS. The only people that think your posts are funny are your retard groopies. It's absurd.

Kyle mentioned that there will be new uniforms. We're waiting for the big reveal, just like last year. And like last year, we'll all be waiting for your riveting, "on topic" critique of the effort:

I like the new uniforms but the close ups show that they don't have the newer materials that the FBS schools have, i.e. the sweat areas. The materials look like they're replica jerseys you buy in stores.

VTY,

Retard Groopy.

bgbigdog said:
jcglfer said:

Kyle mentioned that there will be new uniforms. We're waiting for the big reveal, just like last year. And like last year, we'll all be waiting for your riveting, "on topic" critique of the effort:

I like the new uniforms but the close ups show that they don't have the newer materials that the FBS schools have, i.e. the sweat areas. The materials look like they're replica jerseys you buy in stores.

VTY,

Retard Groopy.

#BOOM?

bgbigdog said:
grizindabox said:

Not trying to jinx anything here, but how long has it been since we played a home opener minus the wondrous hazy scent of burning pine boughs? I too am wondering when the ground hog is going to emerge from is den and provide us with a weather forecast.

63 for high low of 34 25% precip and light winds. Sounds like perfect football weather probally around upper 50's to 60 at kickoff then

jcglfer said:

POTY!! Agree 100% I also belong to several online communities (e.g. Modeltrainbuilding.com; Bariatrics.com; tibetanmonksandart.com), and eGriz has by far the weakest moderators. Simply put, most are asleep at the wheel. Some are too busy monitoring high school recruiting activities while others use the forum for their intoxicated smart mouth shenanigans.

In my opinion, the mods think they're gods, and only care about their bods. They reek of cod and still have iPods. Who gives a sod? Todd? He's a fucking tightwad.

grizindabox said:

I'm actually shocked we haven't seen it already. It's been 90 degrees outside and only supposed to be 65 on Saturday. I figured the melodrama would be in full force by now.........

AllWeatherFan said:
In my opinion, the mods think they're gods, and only care about their bods. They reek of cod and still have iPods. Who gives a sod? Todd? He's a f***[*] tightwad.
You read too much Dr. Seuss

Back