• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2016 DI Criminal Achievment awards are out.

grizpsych

Congrats LaShawn Jameison on the third place finish.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/50bjl7/the_2016_fulmer_cup_awards_for_criminal/

Bit of a log jam in the BSC for the bronze medal with the Griz, Cats and Vikings all on 4 points. If I had to choose, I would think PSU surges with Portland being a much larger metro area so more opportunities to move up the rankings. UC Davis doing some nice work repping the Central Valley with a solid Silver Medal. That EWU can be so far in front is a tribute to the many factors that make both the school and the town of Cheney what they are. ;)

MrTitleist said:
Not a great showing for the Rocky Mountain conferences.

Thinner air, less oxygen up at higher elevations, effects decision making. Just look at Krakhauer's poor choices in "Into Thin Air" or flawed reasoning in "Missoula". :roll:

SaskGriz said:
MrTitleist said:

Thinner air, less oxygen up at higher elevations, effects decision making. Just look at Krakhauer's poor choices in "Into Thin Air" or flawed reasoning in "Missoula". :roll:

Flawed, what a nice way of saying "having agenda" (his own words). Every book that guy has written has been contested. Somebody who's name shall not be uttered. :liar: :liar:

fanofzoo said:
SaskGriz said:
MrTitleist said:

Flawed, what a nice way of saying "having agenda" (his own words). Every book that guy has written has been contested. Somebody who's name shall not be uttered. :liar: :liar:

Just me underselling what I really think of his opinions for the sake of comedic effect. I will try not to utter his name again, except to point out as probably many already have; it's awfully close to "Crack Whore" which is another type of person who will do anything for money. :lol:

HookedonGriz said:
Wow an EWU player makes the top 3 over a drive by shooting. And those meth heads make fun of us? Impressive.

One incident. Wasn't 2015 the first year Montana didn't have multiple...and I mean multiple, players involved with run-ins with the law?

EWURanger29 said:
HookedonGriz said:
Wow an EWU player makes the top 3 over a drive by shooting. And those meth heads make fun of us? Impressive.

One incident. Wasn't 2015 the first year Montana didn't have multiple...and I mean multiple, players involved with run-ins with the law?

In this case, quality far exceeds quantity.

EWURanger29 said:
HookedonGriz said:

It was a fucking DRIVE BY SHOOTING! A shooting.

:thumb:
SaskGriz said:
fanofzoo said:
SaskGriz said:
MrTitleist said:

Just me underselling what I really think of his opinions for the sake of comedic effect. I will try not to utter his name again, except to point out as probably many already have; it's awfully close to "Crack Whore" which is another type of person who will do anything for money. :lol:

:thumb:

Good to see UM ranked ahead of MSU, even tho both programs scored a 4. It just looks right to see us ranked higher...er. Wait a sec.

CDAGRIZ said:
EWURanger29 said:
HookedonGriz said:

It was a f***[*] DRIVE BY SHOOTING! A shooting.

Meth is a hell of a drug!

these rewards are hilarious...but seriously how did EWUs guy get screwed so bad??? He literally was involved with killing someone!!!!

BadlandsGrizFan said:
these rewards are hilarious...but seriously how did EWUs guy get screwed so bad??? He literally was involved with killing someone!!!!
Read what the Colorado player did.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
grizpsych said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
Read what the Colorado player did.

I did...he didnt kill anyone....
I get you. But, the point system favors multiple felonies. Plus, I think his girlfriend might be dead now if it wasn't for her roommates and neighbor.

Back