• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vandals Fans not happy with Griz fans

get'em_griz

DONOR
Oh, it's on! :lol: :twisted:

http://www.scout.com/college/idaho/forums/2664-vandal-football/14925805-griz-fans-donk-fans

No one has even mentioned their reduction in scholarships yet. How will that work out?

Confession......been lurking and prodding them a bit for a couple months. Very easy to mess with. And I though Scat fans were sensitive.

Every Vandal fan living in denial:

resize

Herd said:
Griz1 said:
No one has even mentioned their reduction in scholarships yet. How will that work out?

Reduction in scholarships? Where were they, 64?

They're FBS right now so they currently give out 85 and cannot split those at all. They'll have to scale back to 63 when they officially join the Big Sky.

Thought I read the other day they only had about 70-75 assigned currently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grizcountry420 said:
The cool thing about that site is that they have no Mods since scout took over..
I think you need a gif of Linehan falling on his face tripping over his own feet - it so perfectly defines Vandal football. I wonder if those head first slides were really just his version of making a cut.

Re: Griz fans = Donk fans
3:17 PM Last edited 3:18 PM by collegemines60

My family enjoyed the Bobcat fans. All were very classy. We will cheer for them against the Griz. After the Griz hammer NAIA St. Francis of Pennsylvania this Saturday, they then hit the road for two losses for sure. Northern Iowa and Cal Poly. The Bobcats will be a formidable BSC team. Cats 35 Griz 22.

Wow. Spud fans and irishguy25 (seattlebobcat) posting in the same thread while busily humping each other's legs. Quality stuff.

Latest posts

Back