• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Louie Louie

Gametime

If the music man in the press box doesn't play Louie Louie by the Kingsman at every home game for the rest of Louie-McGee's career, he should be fired. Also, was at the Broncos game last week and when the Broncos won they played All I Do is Win by DJ Khalid, place erupted. Or they can keep playing the exact same music they have for the last 10 years.

Gametime said:
If the music man in the press box doesn't play Louie Louie by the Kingsman at every home game for the rest of Louie-McGee's career, he should be fired.
:thumb:
That kid is special.

dudes amazing...........from plummer, id..... was a standout at lake city high.....and continues for the griz

Gametime said:
Or they can keep playing the exact same music they have for the last 10 years.

Sadly, this will be the case. Sweet Caroline it is. They are probably using CD's, or vinyl records.

dj_frog_spinning_records_animals_1024x600_hd-wallpaper-593144.jpg

I've seen maybe 10 athletes in my life with pure God Given talent. One was my son. Another, Larry Pretty Weasel.
This young man, Louie has God Given talent.

I didn't see the game, but looking at the stats it looks like he had one catch for a 61 yard touchdown, then the other 20 catches went for 94 yards, is that correct?

20 catches for 94 yards may be one of the craziest receiving stat lines I've seen…

marceagfan5 said:
I didn't see the game, but looking at the stats it looks like he had one catch for a 61 yard touchdown, then the other 20 catches went for 94 yards, is that correct?

20 catches for 94 yards may be one of the craziest receiving stat lines I've seen…
He had about 3 go negative because we kept throwing this f*** screen passes 5 yards behind the line and he got immediately wrapped up a few times.

He's a special player. He'll be filling Kupp's shoes as the most feared WR in the Big Sky. Better than any of the guys we had last season.

JLMs yardage...

1Q. 12, 3, 9, 7, 3, 18... 6/52

2Q. 7, 61, -3, 9, 6, -1, 9... 7/88

3Q. -5, 3, 2, 6... 4/6

4Q. 1, 7, -2, 3... 4/9

If we're planning on having his services later in the season they had better cut his touches. A 165 lb athlete taking 20 hits a game equates to a walking boot or something as drastic. He's a stud but he's was gassed on the last series and they forced it anyway. Give Calhoun more touches between tackles and keep JLM upright...maybe... :egriz:

Agree with what everyone else is saying. Teams will begin to key on him. We have to open up our offense more, begin to run better, our other receivers need to begin to show their skills. Team effort.

There's a flip side to that coin, at least on Egriz. The first game where JLM doesn't touch it more than five times this board will EXPLODE in anger. THREAD TITLE: GIVE OUR BEST WEAPON THE DAMN BALL!!!" OR WHY DOESN'T IDIOT GUSTAFSON AND STITT THROW IT TO JLM.

Well if other teams game plan him now, he can be an asset on the field on plays he doesn't even touch the ball.

rimrockgriz said:
If we're planning on having his services later in the season they had better cut his touches. A 165 lb athlete taking 20 hits a game equates to a walking boot or something as drastic. He's a stud but he's was gassed on the last series and they forced it anyway. Give Calhoun more touches between tackles and keep JLM upright...maybe... :egriz:
He does not have the build of Nguyen, Peter or John, or somebody like Cody Kirk. Use him sparingly, and at his best. Use him regularly, twenty or more carries a game, and he's going to get hurt.

Gametime said:
If the music man in the press box doesn't play Louie Louie by the Kingsman at every home game for the rest of Louie-McGee's career, he should be fired. Also, was at the Broncos game last week and when the Broncos won they played All I Do is Win by DJ Khalid, place erupted. Or they can keep playing the exact same music they have for the last 10 years.

Both of the above mentioned songs sucks, I like our music set up i get hype as f*** when thank god i'm a country boy comes on

UMGriz75 said:
rimrockgriz said:
He does not have the build of Nguyen, Peter or John, or somebody like Cody Kirk. Use him sparingly, and at his best. Use him regularly, twenty or more carries a game, and he's going to get hurt.

Good point. JLM is an exceptional athlete but he needs to be coached to run more north and south. Sometimes those scrambles are not productive.
I am also concerned that the coaches are using JLM like a child with a new toy. Use it use it use it and eventually it breaks and is set aside. I hope not.

Back