• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Prukop Over-Under

G-BEARS

Whether Prukop finishes his college career as an above .500 or below .500 quarterback. Not including games against lower division teams, he went 11-11 at MSU and is currently 1-2 at Oregon making his record 12-13. I think he finishes below .500. Could also see him losing his next two games. Never understood the hype. Would have made a good safety, though.

Looks like he might be getting replaced now for the game against UW, competing with the younger brother of Cats' receiver Herbert interestingly enough. Now, 12-14 against opponents that aren't a level below his.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/17715087/coach-helfrich-suggests-oregon-herbert-prukop-competing-start

It looks like that it has been confirmed now that Herbert will start. I wonder if Prukop regrets the decision to leave.

G-BEARS said:
It looks like that it has been confirmed now that Herbert will start. I wonder if Prukop regrets the decision to leave.

I Highly Doubt it's possible for him to being missing the "Choating Up a Weekly Fur Ball Show"

puker.gif

G-BEARS said:
If he has any doubts he should just check out a replay of the SacSt game.

Duck fan Observations:

jschwanke84 1 hour ago
@Alexander Lykins To me, Dakota's issue is that he isn't processing things fast enough from a mental standpoint. The game appears to fast for him and he looks unsure in the pocket often. His mobility is almost a non-factor because he is too slow to recognize things and get moving out of the pocket. By the time he does guys are all over him and he usually only gets a yard or a no gain because he doesn't get out and keep his eyes downfield like VA did last year or Mariota in the past. Personally I would give Prukop another shot this weekend, but I won't be mad if Herbert starts and we officially turn the page on this grad transfer stuff. We are seeing the bad side of it when things don't work out this year. Either way after this weekend I think Herbert should be the guy for the second half of the season. He will have a bye next week and have 2 weeks to prepare to face a poor Cal defense. That would be a much more ideal first start, but we will see what happens.

Dakota has a good completion percentage. Sounds like the ducks have problems with the D and Offensive line. Looks like a build for the future move. Too bad for Prukop.

Back