• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

TV COVERAGE OUTSIDE OF MT?

RayWill

Does anyone know if or where this game will be available outside of MT. Eversport does not have it listed and gogriz .com Just directs you to eversport and says that all access is audio only? Gotta work SAT morning so going to this one out of question.

they might be negotiating with Altitude 2 again. If falls apart, should be on eversport.

Right now, the only Big Sky game being shown on DirecTV is the UC-Davis at EWU game. But it's way early to know what's going to get picked up.

IdaGriz01 said:
Right now, the only Big Sky game being shown on DirecTV is the UC-Davis at EWU game. But it's way early to know what's going to get picked up.

Yeah 4 days before game day is way too early:)! And I detest Altitude 2 as Comcast doesn't carry it!

mcg said:
IdaGriz01 said:

Yeah 4 days before game day is way too early:)! And I detest Altitude 2 as Comcast doesn't carry it!

YES!!! Me too!

hasn't listed yet for the SUU game, but does show the MVS game will be on Altitude mothership on Oct 8th. :thumb:

http://www.altitude.tv/news/college-football-tv-schedule/

WATCHBIGSKY.COM: Tuesday, the Big Sky website did not show the UM / SUU game as being available. Today, (Wed) they have it on the schedule.

I have a question about eversport.

Can you watch a game replay like 10 minuets after the game is over? I want to watch it right when I get off work.

pussycatkillerz said:

Can you watch a game replay like 10 minuets after the game is over? I want to watch it right when I get off work.
If I remember from last year, yes. I may have tried it 30 min after.

Yukon said:
pussycatkillerz said:

If I remember from last year, yes. I may have tried it 30 min after.

Awesome, thanks

griz71 said:
DuCharme said:
It's been in the Dish lineup since last Friday... the day I set the dvr.
SUU game? Any idea if Directv is carrying it as well?
So far, nothing is listed. Grrr ... :evil:

But sometimes games don't show up until Friday afternoon or even Saturday morning. Not hopeful, but we're keeping our eyes open.

DuCharme said:
It's been in the Dish lineup since last Friday... the day I set the dvr.

The Griz don't show on my Dish schedule and they are also missing in the Denver Post TV lineup? What channel are you showing it on?

Back