• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Naccarato update

Brock Landers

Looks like he had 16 reception for 131 yards in his last game, both career bests I believe. It's good to see him doing well.

http://www.whitworthpirates.com/sports/fball/2016-17/stats/g3-ulv.htm

Htowngriz said:
SaskGriz said:
Looking at their roster, nice to see 3 other Montana boys getting to play some college ball!

Leif Ericksen. That's just awesome. :lol:

The kid's a stud, I've seen statues of him in Reykjavik, Iceland and Duluth, Minnesota!!!!!

They are overusing chase 16 catches is too many he won't make it through the season not built for it :lol: Rofl

havgrizfan said:
Is it too late for Stitt to put out a press release praising Chase N?
Maybe you should put out a press release about how Stitt had been recruited by so many universities before Montana.

See how that works?

Nacarrato was a good kid and a talented athlete. He gave several very positive interviews for the Griz. He was dedicated to the Griz and to UM. Stitt could have offered a minimum of decency to wish him the best when he left Montana.

He wouldn't do it.

EverettGriz said:
OFFS 75.
Congrats to Chase. A good dude who deserves his success
I'm glad to see him reaching success. He didn't like Stitt and said so, "Stitt does not treat players well." Despite his transgression of the true religion, I thought he was a terrific asset to UM, but he obviously saw his future under Stitt differently. it is reassuring to see people, even people obsessed by anti-Stitt agendas such as those expressed by Chase, still able to congratulate him and wish him the best as well.

I still haven't forgiven Chase for fumbling the kickoff at the 21 yard line against App State in 2012 so glad to hear he is doing well at Whitworth.

Back