• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bitter Ol' Monte Wants to Chop Block You

I think they are pretty damn funny too Hooked. I guess I don't take life as serious as you PR.
Laugh when you can guys even if it is stupid. Life throws alot of shit our way so enjoy the littlest things!

Mavman said:
I think they are pretty damn funny too Hooked. I guess I don't take life as serious as you PR.
Laugh when you can guys even if it is stupid. Life throws alot of shit our way so enjoy the littlest things!

PR was tragically born without a sense of humor.

Htowngriz said:
Mavman said:

No doubt. I almost feel sorry for the desperate soul. Almost.

Mavman said:

rule-32-enjoy-little-things-l1.gif

Great advice. Also, limber up, cardio, and most importantly, double tap.

Htowngriz said:
Mavman said:

I said they were largely dumb. I said nothing about whether they were funny. Lots of humor is dumb. Some of things some of guys connect makes no sense. And, I'm happy with my life and sense of humor, and sure wouldn't trade with you guys.

MrTitleist said:
I think it's hilarious!
Agreed. Nothing wrong with some frivolous comedy now and then. this is really good. now when ever isee MONTE though I can't help but think of a cranky old man

:lol: :lol:

Idaho looked so confused Saturday night. They won a football game against UNLV in Las Vegas and literally had no idea how to celebrate. They just stood around looking at each other, puzzled on what to do next. I assume to keep with tradition they went to the locker room and sulked.

Htowngriz said:
Mavman said:

PR was tragically born.

Well, that was just rude.

Must be young peoples humor, because it is not funny and very dumb. Whomever is doing this is trying too hard.

I'm pretty sure that there's something in the Code of Conduct about this. I'm paraphrasing, but I believe it says something to the effect of, if you read something and you don't think it's all that funny, then write something funnier.

Yukon said:
:lol: :lol:

Idaho looked so confused Saturday night. They won a football game against UNLV in Las Vegas and literally had no idea how to celebrate. They just stood around looking at each other, puzzled on what to do next. I assume to keep with tradition they went to the locker room and sulked.

:lol: :lol: Best line in there. That funny right there

My favorite:

Good thing those nerds can send a rocket to space, gonna need to do something to pull the football team out of the hole they dig themselves into every week.

AllWeatherFan said:
I'm pretty sure that there's something in the Code of Conduct about this. I'm paraphrasing, but I believe it says something to the effect of, if you read something and you don't think it's all that funny, then write something funnier.

What does the Code say about posters who think they are funny, but are not funny most of the time?

PlayerRep said:
AllWeatherFan said:

What does the Code say about posters who think they are knowledgeable, but are not knowledgeable most of the time?

FIFY. You can look that up yourself in the Code. It's commonly referred to as the "PR Clause"

EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
AllWeatherFan said:

What does the Code say about posters who think they are knowledgeable, but are not knowledgeable most of the time?

FIFY. You can look that up yourself in the Code. It's commonly referred to as the "PR Clause"

I wrote the code. I know what it says. I wanted AW to know what it said. How's that all-world national tennis ranking coming? Still playing no. 2 doubles for your local rec team?

Latest posts

Back