• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Shaw-shanks UW redemption

Diesel said:
Didn't need to be posted, just couldn't resist.

I know it's FBS and not FCS, and it's not Griz, but it is football. Damn, did the Huskies open a can of whoop ass on the pine trees or what?? :eek: :eek:

Stanford Trees got their roots handed to them. I think whatever they call themselves nowadays (maroon or crimson) is trending purple. Ouch!

Stanford was legit shit.. but here's an interesting fact. Christian McCaffery has yet to score a touchdown in his Tree career in a non-neutral site road game. Let that sink in.

Looks like there's new lead dog in the pac.(This is too easy, dumb, but easy)

That Husky just Petered...son all over that tree. (Think of it as conversation starter at the tailgate)

Tree dog night. Shaw refuses to be axed anymore questions in Seattle. Husky whooping for Stanford.

Now that loss was a debacle. I like Petersen and Shaw two great coaches. Shaw won't be in danger of loosing his job. Reality check, even good teams can get whooped.

Didn't Shaw that coming. Shaw't down in Seattle. Stanford, Shaw..dee...play. Husky reign in Seattle. Husky down-poor on trees, not expected.

grizcountry420 said:
I would like to see UW play a team from outside of the PAC-12. I think its a down year for their conference.

They thumped Rutgers 48-13. Rutgers should have beaten Iowa.

Right now, Iowa is down 10-7 to Northwestern.

Iowa probably isn't as good as the Buffalo want them to be.

stilwtrgrizz said:
Diesel said:

I know it's FBS and not FCS, and it's not Griz, but it is football. Damn, did the Huskies open a can of whoop ass on the pine trees or what?? :eek: :eek:

Stanford pine tree shaved down to balsa wood last night; if I'm not mistaken, the Griz visit Husky Stadium next fall...going to have to bring a much harder wood to stay in that one.

OldtiredGRiz said:
stilwtrgrizz said:
Diesel said:

Stanford pine tree shaved down to balsa wood last night; if I'm not mistaken, the Griz visit Husky Stadium next fall...going to have to bring a much harder wood to stay in that one.

I'm thinkin you are correct. Seems to me, Sept. 9th, 2017 in Seattle. OUCH ! :eek: :( :?

stilwtrgrizz said:
OldtiredGRiz said:
stilwtrgrizz said:
Diesel said:

I'm thinkin you are correct. Seems to me, Sept. 9th, 2017 in Seattle. OUCH ! :eek: :( :?
Should have gone before Chris Peterson came.

Back