• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU -13.5 (now -20.5)

EWU wins and I'd bet the over on that spread any day and twice on Tuesdays. I just hope the cats have enough fight left in them to play a tough, physical game against EWU. Yeah, EWU wins but I hope they come out of Bozeman having felt like they were in a fistfight for four qtrs. Come on cats...

firmgriz said:
EWU wins and I'd bet the over on that spread any day and twice on Tuesdays. I just hope the cats have enough fight left in them to play a tough, physical game against EWU. Yeah, EWU wins but I hope they come out of Bozeman having felt like they were in a fistfight for four qtrs. Come on cats...
This will be the 1st time in over a decade I'm hoping the krappy kittens do well :clap: :shock:

We never want State to do well at anything. We don't want to listen to their rants about how well they played in a loss of 70-3.

Spanky said:
We never want State to do well at anything. We don't want to listen to their rants about how well they played in a loss of 70-3.
We could score 70 if we could make extra points.

The litterbox stadium will remain 80% empty from the start of half time through the last second of the 4th quarter.....the kitten fans won't even give a good attempt at practicing for the biannual "trail of tears" treck......they'll just be slinking out way early in two and threes.

Bear Axed said:
firmgriz said:
This will be the 1st time in over a decade I'm hoping the krappy kittens do well :clap: :shock:
[emoji122] same here, feels bad saying, but let's go kitties.

Griz Nation WeareMT NativeGriz Fan

I would bite even at 13.5 touchdowns. But, I'm still going to get drunk and hang out with my Eags rooting daughter and friends. :thumb: And the only trail you'l find me in is the trail of beers.

Stupid question but if you bet on a game with a line like -13.5 on tuesday but the line changes to -15.5 by game time which line do you get???

Mavman said:
Stupid question but if you bet on a game with a line like -13.5 on tuesday but the line changes to -15.5 by game time which line do you get???

The line at the time you made your bet.

Is Cooper Kupp not playing? That's the only reason I can think of that the line would be as little 13.5 points.

weber scored touchdowns on their first 6 possessions. Ewu is far better than weber and rested last week so I think the guys making the line are way off on this one.

Gatorgriz said:
weber scored touchdowns on their first 6 possessions. Ewu is far better than weber and rested last week so I think the guys making the line are way off on this one.
Weber never punted until half way through the 4th Qtr

Punting-the-Cat-1.jpg

This line surprises me, I know EWU is on the road, but Eastern is coming off a Bye week and gets 4-5 starters back they haven't had since week 2. On top of that its MSU, who Eastern has a better all-time record against than even the Griz do...This game shouldn't be close...

Bear Axed said:
The litterbox stadium will remain 80% empty from the start of half time through the last second of the 4th quarter.....the kitten fans won't even give a good attempt at practicing for the biannual "trail of tears" treck......they'll just be slinking out way early in two and threes.
I think the Cat's keep it close through 1/2 time - maybe trail by 10 - 14 at the end of the 3rd, keeping hope alive, then EWU pulls away in the 4th by 3 - 4 touchdowns. The ToT should be in full effect with 10 minutes left in the 4th.

Back