• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Good Poster or Bad Poster?

AllWeatherFan

DONOR
Which are you?

I'm a bad poster. In fact, you might even say I'm a nasty poster.

But this isn't about me, it's about you.

I guess bad because I tend to jump on trolls who don't behave here and also because I can be objective towards our team which some don't like.

40 Facts About Manipulators & Manipulation
Along your path, you will encounter potholes and sink holes planted by manipulators. Manipulation may come from an individual, group, company, institution or government. Regardless, the facts remain the same.
1. A manipulator presents information as “helpful” or “something you need” that does not have any chance of moving you along any pathway to be as the Creator intended.
2. Wants you to believe frequent repetition by humans means something must be true.
3. Does not want you to investigate or consider other points of view.
4. Tries to get you to have an instant negative reaction to ideas different from what you already believe so you'll quickly disregard.
5. Tries to keep you dependent on them for as long as possible.
6. Tries to keep you busy so you don't have time to stay in tune with your spirit.
7. Does not want you to become aware your spirit's intuition is the best expert.
8. Promotes feeling good over being good.
9. Provides constant amounts of distracting information.
10. Wants you to desire simply knowing stuff about other people's lives.
11. A manipulator does not help you focus on what you can learn to help yourself from other people's successes and failures.
12. Wants you to make decisions based on man's legal system rather than Higher Powers and the basics of natural law.
13. The information offered does not help you to become healthy in any way.
14. Wants you to prefer the safety of what you've always believed rather than the determination to transition towards your better self. (See #8, “safety sure feels good”)
15. Treats critical thinking and analyzing as negative behaviors.
16. A manipulator benefits much more from their supposed assistance to you than you do.
17. Takes advantage of you when you give them your trust.
18. Tries to destroy whoever tries to tell the truth. This is a diversionary tactic. No one who is telling the truth has to use character assassination as their main defense.
19. Uses sympathy, tears and emotions. They are always the victim.
20. Never takes responsibility.
21. Wants you to prefer frequent entertainment rather than pursue ongoing maturity.
22. A manipulator needs you to believe their words more than their actions.
23. Needs you to believe they are the best thing coming and going so their philosophies become your automatic point of reference and only possibility.
24. Depends on your sympathy and feeling of kinship. (If you do not put your emotional self first, their motives can be more easily seen.)(Love and fear are emotions.)
25. Wants you to reach a conclusion based on their information and perspective only.
26. Tries to keep you tired so you don't feel like thinking.
27. The goal is not your independence.
28. Wants you to choose their choices rather than believe you can come to your own conclusions.
29. Wants you to be head-centered rather than spirit-centered.
30. Wants you to separate church from: state, education, science, medicine, work and society. Blessings will not show up in any place God is not allowed.
31. Wants you to “think to make decisions” rather than “sense the spirit's guidance.”
32. Needs you to be limited and stay limited in order to like you or accept you.
33. Does not add to or appreciate you strengthening your knowledge of self.
34. Creates confusion and claims something is controversial to keep you right where you are.
35. Wants you to believe it's not important to learn accurate human history. "The past is not important" comes from the mouth of a fool, a manipulator or both.
36. Wants you to accept what supports the group/country overall but does not support the individual at all.
37. Uses words that are opposite, "I respect what you're saying but you're an idiot." or "I agree with you but you're crazy." This manipulative spirit will begin and end statements with nice words and in between there is the true intent aimed to harm. It's like making a sandwich out of a rock. The main part of the message is intended to cause unsuspecting damage even though it looks and sounds good on both ends. There is always an opening and closing nicety. Especially the closing nicety that wishes you well after knowing they've just caused you to break a tooth or two.
38. Use children and the elderly as weapons and tools. They take advantage of the naivete, innocence and trust of children and the elderly. Manipulations often use children as bait to manipulate the elderly.
39. Manipulators will always say they care but nothing they do shows they care. Manipulators are always seeking, looking for and are constantly on “fishing trips” to find information they can use against anyone. This is their focus – destructive thinking, destructive behavior.
40. Will give you a penny's worth of value while they take 99 cents. They always take far more than they give so do not be fooled by their giving, watch what they are taking.
All these facts boil down to one thing: Manipulators manipulate with lies. The lies are simplistic, not complicated. Those lies are usually the opposite of what is true.

giphy.gif

Everyone here is not only bad but absolute shit. Except maybe BW. He is the only competent poster on this board.

I'm a bad poster because I don't contribute any "substance" to the board...I do enjoy posting in game threads though.
I'm proudly pedestrian and I didn't play the game after high school.
:party:

grizpack said:
Farrah Fawcett was a GREAT poster.
This^^^ Best. Poster. Ever.
97a0fa2aa9794a14c4b35f82c4d7fbfd.jpg

I was also a big fan of this Paulina Porizkova poster back in the day.
8ba8e37567eab95befd0e6a70001d110.jpg

IMO both of these were 'good' posters on my wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WAaggieFan said:
grizpack said:
Farrah Fawcett was a GREAT poster.
This^^^ Best. Poster. Ever.
97a0fa2aa9794a14c4b35f82c4d7fbfd.jpg

I was also a big fan of this Paulina Porizkova poster back in the day.
8ba8e37567eab95befd0e6a70001d110.jpg

IMO both of these were 'good' posters on my wall.

This was a stupid thread until this!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

A Good Poster. A Very Good Poster. A Really, Really Good Poster. A Great Poster. Esp because at one time, "Vitamin R" was the official beer of the University of Montana. Because of this Poster.

Rainier.jpg

Oh, and this poster that used to hang in the service station down the street from my house elicited a LOT of inconspicuous drive by bike rides as a kid.
cbfd8af34816a3932f1bebc1939b658a.jpg

Due to its inspirational qualities I'd say it too is a very good poster.

Back